What do you think would happen if somebody in the GB needed blood

by keep 28 Replies latest watchtower medical

• cuckoo in the nest
    cuckoo in the nest

They'd do whatever was needed to survive. I always wondered if the change in doctrine permitting fractions had any connection to Sam Herd being a type 1 diabetic. Just thinking...

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Well of course they'd accept fractions!

Seriously, the GB does NOT abide by the rules that they create for the R&F. Can you say UN/NGO?

They'd take a transfusion in a heartbeat (pun intended) and then cover it up and lie about it.

• wasblind
    wasblind

'CHRISTIANS ARE COMMANDED TO ABSTAIN FROM BLOOD'

" ( Therefore, the eating of blood is equated with idolitry and fornication, things that we should not want to engage in.")______Reasoning book page 71 paragraph 1

" Similarly, any food to which whole blood or even some blood fractions has been added should not be eaten."_______Reasoning book page 71 paragraph two

New understanding

" As for the various fractions derived from those [ blood ] components and products that contains such fractions, the Bible does not comment on these. Therefore, each witness makes his own personal decision on such matters."_______August Awake, 2006 pages 11-12

Think about it, if the inspired word of God did not comment on fractions in the first place, who came up wit the

new understandin' and why ???????? You be the judge

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Let's pray to Thor that all governing body members will need blood within the next twenty four hour period.

Kojack

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

They would surely refuse and take a place in their heavenly calling.

Doc

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

If there is any Witness I am sure beyond a doubt know that religion is false, it is the Governing Body.

They know Jehovah doesn't talk through them, they know there is no paradise. In all I have to wonder if privately, they are athiests since not only have they looked behind the curtain, they ARE behind the curtain.

It would be difficult, but I'm sure they would find a way to accept a transfusion.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

They want to rule with Jesus bad.

• keep
    keep

Thanks for the welcoming guys :)
    wasblind - yeah you're probably right. I guess the whole reason for the new understanding is that somebody up top (maybe not in the GB persay, but maybe somebody close to them) needed fractions. Kinda like if you'd infect the worlds most powerful or rich people with hiv, a cure will be found in weeks. Get somebody up top in an organization to need something, and it's allowed. Next thing you know they'll be saying the bible comments on blood for eating BUT IT DOES NOT COMMENT ON BLOOD TRANSFUSIONS TO SAVE A LIFE.

• keep
    keep

Paralipomenon - I'd think so, but maybe they are truely delusional and conditioned to think they are gods mouthpeice. They sort of have grew up and lived in a bubble. There's a book I'm reading called Crisis of Concience by a former GB member which I'm sure many of you have read. Maybe it will clear that up for me.

• finally awake
    finally awake

I'd say the chances are 50/50. Some are true believers and would die, others would do anything to save their own skin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit