$$$ now being offered to JW's as incentive to recruit and convert! Really!

by oompa 15 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

Yes some of you gullible fools likely thought it was a WT offer...but you forget how i roll!

OOMPA pledges $1000.00 to any JW that actually makes a door to door convert!..........THAT:

1. has free access to the internet and has no phobia about using it for research

2. has an IQ over 70 (70 down is historically considered mentally retarded-wikipedia)

3. is not mentally retarded, brain damaged, emotionally disturbed etc.

4. is a minor

5. is not under coercion or being blackmailed into JW baptism

These funds can be kept in a trust managed by otwo or robert 7 and any mods for all i care...and who knows maybe others will add to the trust and add any other obvious stipulations i missed................oompa

if the trust is not claimed in one year we use the funds for a kickass beach party

• Momma-Tossed-Me
  • usualusername
    usualusername

Is a minor or is not a minor?

UUN

• oompa
    oompa

correct uun...too late to change it now...but see you just saved me a $1000.00...i will change that when i run the big add in the Charlotte NC Sunday paper in the Religion section...and when i post the reward poster on craigslist in every state....and mail it to every congo......oompa

maybe then some will see what a total waste of time and gas their witness work is....and if they do claim it i reserve the right to give them the money as dunkin donut or starbucks gift cards...since that is where they really want to be in service anyway LMAO

• wasblind
    wasblind

Some of us wouldn't need a beach party , a picnic lunch at Umstead park would do

• cantleave
    cantleave
    70 down is historically considered mentally retarded-wikipedia.....

Really? As low as that? I call anyone with an IQ of less than 150 retarded!

• GeneM
    GeneM

I like how you put in "emotionally disturbed" as your safety net since every gullible fool how gets dunked qualifies.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

One major flaw, I could convert and split the money with a witness.

• John_Mann
    John_Mann

Interesting idea! I'm planning to do the same in my local newspaper!

I would add:

Have no JW's relatives.

2 and 3 are a bit redundant.

• oompa
    oompa

funny i went for redundant on the back to back mental retardation on purpose...glad somebody noticed! see to me that was kinda funny...and jw relatives are no problem if the are at least rational, dont obey every jw rule...and put no pressure on you...there are some like that........oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit