$$$ now being offered to JW's as incentive to recruit and convert! Really!

by oompa 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

I got your "repetition for emphasis" joke.

You were just trying to stress that the new convert had to be of sound working mind, have more cognitive ability than a child, own a brain in good condition and know how to use all of the above; so retarded, crazy, brain dead/damaged, emotionally disturbed, vulnerable nuts would be disqualified.

So come on dubbies, this should be easy enough if jaybooger and his holey-speared-shit is with you, right?

• Terry
    Terry

You know something?

If we all pitched in and created a REWARD OFFER of a serious nature posted in major cities we carefully word the public offer in such a way

it would draw attention to the cult-like control over members.

At least word of mouth would create a PR problem and the rank and file would have to mumble protestations out loud:)

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

The funniest thing about this is, if you printed someone's name for winning, they would get DF'd for talking to apostates.

• oompa
    oompa

sometimes cyber attacks work as do odd and inexpensive add campaigns...maybe on youtube or even mass craigslists use...i think there is some way that we can make a bigger difference...how to make it go viral is the key...i suggest something involving sex that makes the news...sex sells...like the firemans near nude calendars...or some other group that you would not think of for doing that....like HOTTEST NUNS CALENDAR...

yep...maybe a hottest jw calendar...male and female...and then hottest former jw's...maybe before and after pics on each page...hot people in hot sun with suits on carrying bookbags...great name btw...then scantily clad and ripping.....i am a photographer btw..........oompa

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

wasnt there a hot mormon calender?...''hot mormon muffins''.

love the adds idea by the way.

Oz

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Yup, an IQ below 70 is classified as "retarded". The average is 100. Above 120 is "bright". Above 130 is "gifted", and 140 is the cutoff of "genius". On the down side, 80 is "dull", the range 70-80 is "borderline", and below 70 is "retarded". Within that range, they used to break it down into "moron" (IQ in the 50s or 60s), "imbeciles" (IQs between 20 and 50), and "idiots" (below 20). These politically correct days, they call it "mild" (50-70), "moderate" (35-50), "severe" (20-35), and "profound" (below 20). Sometimes educable is used to denote people with IQs from 50-70, trainable from 35 (or so) to 50, and custodial below that.

Also, I believe the qualifications are that such a person must have an IQ at least 70 and no pschiatric disabilities and be at least 18 years of age. No coercion is allowed and they must be living in the Age of Aquarius (having access to the Internet and not afraid of using it). Somehow I think there is going to be the party.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit