Love You Guys - Thank You - You Saved Us

by headisspinning 15 Replies latest jw friends

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

Hello to all my JWN friends.

It has been a long while since I posted but it's only because all of you helped us so much. I recently directed a Facebook friend to my very first post on JWN - High Profile Case Seeking Reinstatement - I cannot believe how far we have come and I attribute much of it to the help and support we received from all of you on this website.

We are really not hiding our ex-JW status anymore at all. I think we have many of you on our Facebook as friends at this point. If any of you are on Facebook and would like to add me or my husband please send me a private message. I just don't want to put names on JWN since some of my past postings have been very emotional through this process and I don't want to hurt any family members unintentionally.

So a big thank you!

I think the first 'ex-JW' I ever contacted in the real world was someone who composed music for the current songbook. Many of you know who I mean. His kindness and care meant so much. Also, our dear AndersonInfo (who know who I mean)... I couldn't believe it when she actually responded to my email when we were first looking for help and support out of desperation.

There are so many, many others - I'm not going to name any more names. You know who you are.

Love you guys.

Thank you.

Julia

• sizemik
    sizemik

Lovely post . . .

So glad to hear things are going well.

• usualusername
  • 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

wow way to go :)

• tec
    tec

So glad to hear of this.

Peace to you and to your loved ones,

tammy

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

Hugs to all of you.

• I quit!
    I quit!

I'm sending you a message.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Great to hear. This site is an excellent was to meet some exceptional people.

I think the first 'ex-JW' I ever contacted in the real world was someone who composed music for the current songbook. Many of you know who I mean. His kindness and care meant so much.

I met him as well when I went to LA two years ago, and it really was a special memory.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I just read your story-youve been through a lot. I need to read in between that first thread and now:)Your baby must be into everything! I hope things are going well with all the children and your love. Could you update me on the status of your ideas about the WTO? What did YOU think of Sparlock?

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Good to hear of your progress HIS.

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit