I've never seen JWD/JWN so obsessed re. Sparlock

by UnConfused 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

I think disillusioned said it best. It was the one thing that they've done that united us with all of our differing views. Together we are one. :)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I find it interesting that so many grown folks are all hung up on some silly yet laughable cartoon made up by the Borg.

It's a break from taking things too seriously. Comic relief. And it's staring something so tragic, right square in the barrel and laughing.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Yea, quite the stir and goings on. It doesn't interest me in the least really and I feel like an outsider among outsiders, lol. No biggie.

Anywho, time for another cold one here on the patio on this bootiful day

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I don't think anyone is going to defend the Sparlock campaign from the WT, so it's pretty much a free for all

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

This forum can't seem to live without debate.

I won't lie, I come here for discussion - but obviously with Sparlock, for the longest time everyone's been firing their ammunition in the same direction. People get frustrated at how Sparlock saturated the forum has become, and now there are 'Anti-Sparlock Threads' AND 'Anti-Anti-Sparlock Thread Threads', thus bringing unnecessary debate to an issue we all agree on.

There's a real Circle of Life quality to this place, dont you think?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I think the Sparlock brouhaha is so much better than the Smurf jw urban myth.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

The exsquisite ridiculousness of the WT's feeble effort at "thinking outside the box" with Sparlock is what's got everyone all cheesed up about this IMHO. Soon there will be something else to gain the attention.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I'm thinking it's a breath of fresh air around here after all the atheist/believer threads. May it become the new obsession so people forget the other one.

May that not happen, since I am also helped by the atheist/believer threads.

Sparlock is my hero.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

I read Flat_Accent's posts in the character's voice.

• tec
    tec

And I just did that with your post, lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit