I've never seen JWD/JWN so obsessed re. Sparlock

by UnConfused 27 Replies latest jw friends

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Did the generation change or the child abuse revelation spawn this many threads?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Not even trevorlinda/dannyhaszardgate came close.

Or the UN "scandal" of 2001.

Or the big snooze of 2006.

Or the near closure of 2008/9 for that matter.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I'm thinking it's a breath of fresh air around here after all the atheist/believer threads. May it become the new obsession so people forget the other one.

I propose a toast to any subject that dwarfs the a/b threads.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I think the difference is this is actually lighthearted fun where the other issues were rather depressing or stirred up anger and resentment.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I think this Sparlock nonsense is even getting more attention than "Johnny the Bethelite" and also all the negative things that were said about Rick Fearon too.

I find it interesting that so many grown folks are all hung up on some silly yet laughable cartoon made up by the Borg.

Now I'll just sit back and see if I'm going to be pounced on by the all the Sparlock lovers for saying it's silly, if so, just remember I'm stating my opinions just like you're stating yours . . !

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

It's because we are all mentally diseased.

• Sparlock
    Sparlock

It brings joy to my heart

• minimus
    minimus

Seriously, who is he?

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Oh I forgot about Trevor/Linda!

Danny Hazzard I recall perhaps pepper sprayed some JW's, is that DannyHazzardGate?

I missed "Johnny the Bethelite" and Rick Fearon. Can someone give me the nutshell tour on them?

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

It’s extremely difficult for us to all see eye to eye.

However they managed to get us to agree with each other.

They strengthened their enemy.

A few more major WT embarrassments like this and the great Aposta Guild will unite.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit