300 Mormons March in Utah Gay Pride Parade, Implications for Closet Jehovah's Witnesses

by Scott77 48 Replies latest social current

• Diest
    Diest

Yadda Yadda, it is so cool to meet someone from 1950s, where did you get your time machine?

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

From someone who can't even spell Deist properly? Go back to school first.

• Diest
    Diest

Yeah it was a typo when I joined. I thought I'd never actually post so I never reregistered.

Go back to school before doing what? Calling you out on your post that sounded so archaic that it almost sounded like a parody?

• steve2
    steve2

Yadda Yadda 2 is my kinda man. Avowedly and staunchly straight and willing to sport a banner that protests the "nothingness" of what it's like to be gay. He'd know - say no more.

Yadda Yadda 2 privately "knows" that by being drawn moth-like to gay-themed posts and then giving in to the urge to comment, he unwittingly exposes a narrow window of opportunity that could get him into a whole heap of trouble. It would be not so much the morning after as the lifestyle after!

Me thinks Yadda Yadda 2 protests too vainly and too much.

As they say, if you're sick of gay-themed threads, don't read 'em. Or if you do read 'em and post on them, you'll be seen for what you could really be: a closet tease.

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Haha, a typo when I joined. Classic. Do you sometimes misspell your own name?

So I'm archaic and you're so modern with your avatar of Thomas Jefferson.

• Diest
    Diest

Well I was in the midst of figuring out what I was post JW. Jefferson is classic not archaic.

Ill stop the back and forth, I think steve2 is right.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Proud of those Mormons. There will be an official response. I suspect it will be worded in a 'we love the sinner just not the sin' way and will reiterate families as requiring a man and woman ( and will avoid references to how the lds church used to claim that monogamy was the cause of moral decline and that polygamy was the celestial model ) ;'p.s. don't protest in public or else.'

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Nope, always been totally hetero. Married with two kids. The thought of doing anything sexual with a man completely repulses me. It's as anathema to my identity and sexuality as anything you can think of that repulses you sexually (assuming there is). Fraid to say I'm "homophobic" (gay propaganda term for someone who refuses to say its all perfectly normal and natural) and proud of it. Makes me laugh how gays always defer to the "if you say something against gays you must be secretly gay."

Anyway, I've got better things to waste my time on. I'm sure you'll eventually get your precious right to walk down a church aisle in front of your proud parents and friends and declare to everyone your love for each other. Ain't that sweet.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Nope, always been totally hetero. Married with two kids. The thought of doing anything sexual with a man completely repulses me.

Thank you for that clarification.

Excuse me for a minute. I'm going to fall off my chair, laugh, and roll on the floor.

• Diest
    Diest

He is married with 5 children

Ted Arthur Haggard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit