Do women like being checked out?

by MC RubberMallet 27 Replies latest social relationships

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

Guys infront of me on the check out line would paid for my coffee often. Never once had I noticed their attention toward me. I was a uber modest and focused JW. Upon learning at the cashier that mine was paid already by someone I would chased after kind(?) man and offered them Watchtower magazine or tract to show my appreciation.

Most people in my KH were shocked when they learned my engagememt to my current husband. They all thought I would ended up married to this another brother. Turn out this pleasant brother had been pursuing me in obvious ways that got eveyone's attention except mine. It was a news to me! He did everything, looking back, to get my attention except asked me out. Talking about being senseless woman!

Don't get your feeling hurt if your attention gets ignored. Some women are not looking at their surroundings but very focused.

Do women like being checked out?-I have to see if I ever catch one. My answer for that will be 'uncomfortable' for now.

• finally awake
    finally awake

I don't mind if men look at me, but I don't want to be eye f&%$ed by random strangers. There *is* a difference. Plus, I hope all the men folk don't mind when I check out their packages. Goose/gander you know.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

MC Rubber Mallet:

I can tell you from personal experience that I do not like being checked out by somebody sleazy or undesirable. There is a homeless guy that sometimes hangs out near a place that I walk by. He has made remarks and I ignore him and don't make eye contact. If it were a "normal" guy I might smile back. But, in his case I do not acknowledge it.

I know that this man is a poor soul and it is sad, but I cannot deal with the fact that some men are in unreality about themselves and think they can attract a woman no matter what condition they are in.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I am a western woman living in Egypt. I am continuously checked out, even though I am 45 years old and not particularly attractive. What I am is different-fair skinned and blue eyed and I speak English. Sometimes I feel admired, sometimes I feel ogled-it really does depend on the guy and his personal motivations and inclinations. The creep factor exists, definitely. But I have to say it, some Egyptian guys are totally beautiful and when such a beautful person looks at me with admiration, I am flattered. Not very femnist of me, but there it is. That being said, I am as fully covered as any Muslima, so they aren't checking out my body(though I guess they can tell I am slim enough). Actually, that may be part of the attention. Most Egyptian women tend to get kind of chunky at my age. Maybe they are surprised that I am not fat since I am so old. I don't know:) (To any Egyptian women out there, no disrespect intended in any way, I think Egyptian women are beautiful-young or old, fat or skinny. Kinder and more hospitable people I have never met)

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

Not by psychos.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I am glad that I am married........... I don't understand women in the dating world anymore.

BTW, I am a --> look but don't touch guy.......... so if a woman feels offended by me admiring her beauty, then screw her!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

BTW, do women that lose their looks as they get older get mad that guys don't pay for their drinks anymore?

do women that lose their looks as they get older get angry that guys don't open the door for them anymore?

do women that lose their looks as they older get angry that guys don't check them out anymore?

• QueenWitch
    QueenWitch

I appreciate a pleasant smile every now and then. If I'm dressed up, I wouldn't mind a catcall :)

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

Thanks for the comments!

One for the road....

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Yes, women do like being checked out. But, your wife has a problem with it. Better keep it a secret.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit