Do women like being checked out?

by MC RubberMallet 27 Replies latest social relationships

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

Before, when men looked at a woman, they were fresh.

Nowadays, when they don't look, they're gay.

I know each woman is different, so answers will vary, but in today's world, women react a lot differently to things that were once distasteful.

So which one is it?

FYI - I don't do that enlongated creepy guy stare.

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

If you are handsome its cool. If not its creepy.

• Simon
    Simon

I think it is how you look.

I've seen guys 'leer' and it makes me feel sorry for the girl.

However, I'm sure many like to know that they look good - so a smile doesn't hurt.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

It depends on who the checker outer is and whether he gives off the vibes of an opportunist or sleazy character. Red flag: some guy tells you you're hot. Hot has a sexual connotation. If you go on a date with someone you are trying to get to know and the compliments are more sexual, huge red flag. We tend to find drooling men to be a distasteful thing. These days many young women don't understand this until they learn from experience. The reason is that the media seems to shove sex and being sexy in girls' faces from toddlerhood on. I remember when you needed to be a certain age before you were allowed to wear anything but flat healed shoes. These days 3 year olds wear higher, more grown up looking heals.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

A nice, twinkling smile in a girl's direction might not be unwelcome.

• tec
    tec

Agreed. Depends upon the manner of the 'checking out'.

Sleezy leer... not so much. Leering so that she notices you leering... as in you want her to see you leering... tends to be creepy.

Appreciative glance... nice.

Occasional walk into a wall or door, or trip, because you couldn't help but to glance back... also kinda nice ;)

Peace,

tammy

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Yeah........

Heck, who wouldn't at 70..lol

Snoozy

• zeb
    zeb

I was in a tropical city hotel and a stunning lithe woman came in. She was wearing Lycra and some sort of apparatus on her arm. She had been running. With a high % of defence personel in that city I have to assume she was one. She was olympic warrior fit. She noticed my admiring look as she entered and walked across the lobby to the elevator. She entered same and turned around just as the doors closed i gave her a little wink and I was rewarded with a broad smile.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Of course they like it. MOST women are incredibly vain. Why else would they wear things like bikinis?

• St George of England
    St George of England

Better to be looked over than than to be overlooked! (Mae West)

George

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit