Sparlock makes his appearance on the Simpsons

by NewYork44M 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Sparlock and “The Simpsons”

If rumors are true, and they generally are, then Sparlock the Warrior Wizard is set to make a special guest appearance on an upcoming episode of The Simpsons.

According to Matt Groening, the shows creator, Sparlock will feature in a Simpsons episode to air on Thanksgiving Day.

“It was only natural due to the popularity of Sparlock the Warrior Wizard,” Groening explained, “that he would end up on this show.”

http://www.sparlock.info/

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

AWESOME site!

• rebel8
    rebel8

Steven Unthank, who presents legal argument in the Springfield County Court House, before Judge Snyder, that Sparlock the Warrior Wizard should not be banned as he is nothing more than a “theological arrangement”.

LOLOLOL!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

The ongoing evolution of the Sparlock narrative is fascinating!

• fade_away
    fade_away

Well, this is a parody website that even mentions a fictitious upcoming movie called

“Sparlock the Warrior Wizard and The Battle for the Witch Tower”.

It even shows fake movie tickets like this one:

So as for the Simpsons rumor... I'll believe it when I see it on Thanksgiving.....somehow, I'm skeptical of the Simpsons making that many references to the Jehovah's Witnesses. Usually they'll do one or two every now and then, but an entire episode full of JW parody even featuring Steven Hassan and Steven Unthank sounds way too far fetched. Unless they hired a writing team of ex-JWs. The cult just isn't popular enough to get that much attention.

• IsaacJ22
    IsaacJ22

Yeah, I linked to it from my web site, but I don't think it's a serious claim either. I'll believe it when I see it.

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

Haha, we are having so much fun with sparlock haha.

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

Nice hat!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Sparlock will soon be old news, long before all the conventions are completed - but I hope not.

Long live Sparlock.

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

Apologies for the bump - does this "Sparlock/JW on the Simpsons" a rumour or does it have some truth to it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit