The Summer Of Sparlock Has Just Begun!

by DT 19 Replies latest jw friends

• DT
  • sd-7
    sd-7

I'm thinking if I still have a lapel badge holder, I can print a picture of Sparlock and put it in the lapel badge to wear at the program. That'd be nice. And, in harmony with the fine direction from Satan's organization, I can wear it in public at restaurants, looking for opportunities to preach about Sparlock and the magic of Watchtower entertainment. I've got to copyright my preferred Sparlock catchphrase, "Magic ON!" for future use, though...

--sd-7

• 3Mozzies
  • Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Keep an eye out for Sparlock.TV and/or Sparlock.org.

CAUTION! Will not be PG-13, but patterned after South Park.

I just need an animator.

The story:

Sparlock is a kid of one of a clan of wizards who are not fond of humans.

The WT (Morris) kidnaps Sparlock to use him to do his child brainwashing.

The wizards want him back and want revenge.

Sparlock is like Ike on South Park, enjoying the attention.

No copyrighted images or segments of WT images or dialogue will be used.

It will start out as a cartoon strip.

One of my first projects I have been looking forward to doing for two years... and Anthony Morris provided me with just the perfect story.

Thanks Anthony!

My favorite Youtube so far: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzYI3dFPBGU

• cedars
    cedars

lol - thanks for posting that video Randy! I've watched it before, but I forgot how funny it is!

You know, I bet the GB members will be less enthusiastic about appearing on DVDs in the future after the way Morris "The Third" has been mercilessly derided and made to do and say crazy stuff.

I'm not done with him personally. Me and John Hoyle are working on a new Anthony Morris video for YouTube, it will be worth looking out for!

Cedars

• cantleave
    cantleave

Can't wait for that Cedars!

• cedars
    cedars

cantleave - it's going to be a real treat. It's amazing what crazy stuff GB members will come out with on the platform. I believe it deserves full exposure so people can see how their minds work, and see how foolish and out-of-touch they really are.

Cedars

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

excellent, Cedars and John!

email me when you get it out.

Randy

• Dogpatch
  • sizemik
    sizemik

I typed Sparlock into the search box on FB . . . there are pages and pages of people with Sparlock as their middle name. What a hoot.

Cedars . . . can't wait.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit