The Summer Of Sparlock Has Just Begun!

by DT 19 Replies latest jw friends

• DT
    DT

How well do you think about we can get the word out about the Watchtower's embarrassing PR disaster before Witnesses attend their conventions?

• sacolton
    sacolton

Sparlock cosplay!

• DT
    DT

I should have mentioned that there are over a hundred pictures like that here http://www.quickmeme.com/Sparlock/popular/?upcoming

We can help spread the fame of Sparlock if we give them some positive votes.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Mass e-mailing to every JW in your address book?

• nugget
    nugget

A DVD about the adventures of spar lock would be so much more entertaining. it would be funnier if it could be available outside the convention centres.

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Bwahahahaha!

I hope this embarrassing surprise is ruined for all the dubbie drones.

• DT
    DT

"Mass e-mailing to every JW in your address book?"

Yes, I think that even just hearing the name Sparlock before the convention is a victory for apostates. I believe some people here have some pretty large lists of contacts. Maybe we can organise something.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

There is a convention around the corner from my house this weekend.

I think it would be fun to sell anti-Sparlock t-shirts to the JWs as they leave....

Like with a Sparlock with a big red 'NO' slash over him.

A little something to remember their convention this year...

Shirt:

"2012 Convention of Jehovah's Witnesses

(picture of Sparlock with red slash over him)"

I mean, could they complain? There would be nothing wrong with it, right? I wonder if any would sell.... LOL!!

Oh man, I wish I had the time and money and a friend to record it....

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Summer of Sparlock? Is this like a festivus for the restofus?

• DT
    DT

It appears that the Watchtower Society has been issuing press releases about their conventions. I've noticed that it has already resulted in some bland news coverage. Perhaps we should think about issuing our own press releases about Sparlock and his connection to these conventions. Is anybody skilled in writing press releases? I have only a vague understanding of how to write one. I would be willing to help distribute them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit