Deep breath, and...

by AGuest 39 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

MUAH, MUAH, MUAH... and the greatest of love and peace to you ALL, including you, dear MonkeyLips!! Dear Stry... peace to you and glad something I shared was of benefit to you! Ms. Shirl, peace, chile, and will certainly check later!

For now, I'm OUT (off to see "Snow White and the Hunstman" with dear Hubby! WHEEEEEE!).

Peace and have a GREAT day, chikkens!

SA, on her own...

• frankiespeakin
  • GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Welcome back, Shelby! Take a deep breath, count to ten, and smile at the nay-sayers. Glad to hear you're doing well!

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hola, dear GLT... and peace to you!

SA, on her own... and wonderin' what dear Frankie was gonna say (or maybe not?) - peace to you, as well!

• jay88
  • jay88
  • frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

My first post didn't say anything because of some glich somewhere. So I will just say Hi, and glad your back as well.

So take a deep breath and I wish you and yours all the best.

• sabastious
    sabastious

Very happy to hear that you're doing well Shelby. You need to start spicing up some of the threads o'er here.

-Sab

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

It's nice hearing from you! I am glad that you are doing well. Because of you and a couple of others, ie; Snowbird and my Partner, I have started to learn how to pray again, and am trying to give God a chance in my life once again. It is difficult sometimes due to the damage that was caused by the WTBTS, so I am just taking it one day at time, seeing how things go. I'm not sure where it will lead, but I figured that it was worth a try.

Wishing much peace to you as well as your fleshly and Spiritual family!

• AGuest
    AGuest

Greetings, peace, thank you all... and glad to "see" you're all alive, well, and still kickin', too! Dear OC... hang in there: you can "conquer" and you know it. Just don't let anything... or anybody [else]... tell you different... or stand in the Way (pun intended). Keep your gaze on the Copper Serpent, always. There is a Light, dear one. Follow him.

Again, thank you (all, for your very kinds words, and even those of you who groaned - that you even bothered to open the thread and respond makes me know there's some affection there, even if minimal - LOLOLOL!).

Peace to you, all!

A slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit