Deep breath, and...

by AGuest 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Fernando
    Fernando

Hey Shelby!

Thanks for popping in, and for the update.

Greetings and blessings

Fernando

• AGuest
    AGuest

Greetings, peace to you all, and thank YOU for your [very] kind greetings!

Ah, dear GB, there is the saying, is there not, that God takes care of fools and children? I don't think I'm mentally ill (the DSM IV leans toward not), but I do know I am both foolish and a child... so I'd say I'm in pretty good hands! Better His than earthling man's, IMHO, given what I've seen resulting from the "hands" of the latter...

Peace to you, dear one... and peace to ALL you chikkens!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Oh crap.

• tec
    tec

Don't even... you missed her and you know it. You are loving that she is back, lol!

Peace,

tammy

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Oh crap.

Mmmmm, yeah... awful, that, eh? Well, here, luv... wipe it off so's I can plant a wet one on ya!

Peace, dear, dear Q... and GOOD TO SEE YOU, TOO!!

SA, on her own... wondering what we're gonna do about dear Q's breath now, though...

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Good to hear your wise words Shelby, happy that life is good for you. Love and hugs.

Loz x

• AGuest
    AGuest

LOZ!! The greatest of love and peace to you... and your household!

Your servant, always, and a slave of Christ,

SA

• strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

two days ago i went through the old thread where i was asking you lots of questions about baptism and prayer and such.

i missed your perspective and i wanted to see if i have progressed since i voiced the questions long ago.

i read throught the thread and was refreshed.

and now you are back.

thank you.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Hey Shel - Check your email later on this evening, I'm gonna send you a msg.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hi Shelby,

There isn't much new here 'under the sun', so to speak (JW). ;P I've been absent too because, well, it all gets so boring after a while.

Glad you are okay.

Monkey kisses from abroad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit