When you are DF'd or DA'd, they still keep tabs on you...

by MC RubberMallet 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

MC RubberMallet:

I think they are threatened by anybody who is active and VOCAL about leaving the religion. They may want to know, in a general sense, what any potential "troublemaker" is going to do.

They are losing too many people in the religion and they want to stop it however they can. As the poster Quendi says: the stories in the scriptures about the prodigal son, etc. mean nothing to the religion. These bible accounts are just cute bedtime stories that mean nothing.

They might as well just throw the bible away and stop the pretense.

• Cacky
    Cacky

So, they do dissociate you for taking blood. It said so as for reason for dissassociatioin! I thought they deny that.

• sizemik
    sizemik
    It's a catch 22; they shun/hate you yet keep track of you and then try and win you back by visiting you off of the tabs they kept, however they never do this because they shun and hate you.
    Does anyone else see the problem here?

Hahahah LMAO . . . everyone but the geniuses in WT world.

Just be grateful they are taking all that time to fill out there silly little forms and waste their precious time gossiping over YOU . . . while you sail away not giving them a second thought.

See the sheer lunacy for what it is and have a good laugh . . . they're totally out of touch and just plain silly.

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

Quendi you hit the nail right on the head.

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

They keep records on you that they do not admit to having in their possesion, here in the U.K we can demand copies of their records under the Data Protection Act, a number of DF'd ones have done so, never has the DF form that you show above been disclosed, even though the Law demands it.

Once they have disclosed what they hold you can ask them to destroy such records, no check is done to see that they have complied.

JWFacts story demonstrated this is true. If the publisher doesn't know what to look for, they won't know what to ask for. I couldn't even get a copy of my introduction letter when switching congregations (before I was an elder). But know this, EVERYTHING has to be documented. Even switching departments in Bethel. Even changing rooms in Bethel. They have a record of it, even after one leaves. That's why they hound elders for keeping records up to date for the congregations. Without elders, overseers, coordinators records, they have nothing.

There are SO MANY forms the average publisher, even elder, have no clue about. There is a Personnel application I need to find. This is the pinnacle of all Apps....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit