When you are DF'd or DA'd, they still keep tabs on you...

by MC RubberMallet 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nugget
    nugget

At the end of the day when you are out what they think, feel or know is irrelevant. Every year I am out and resolved not to return is my victory it is a battle they cannot win. I will not conform to their stereotype I am too busy making something of my life.

JWs are lazy and by the time I shake off this mortal coil I will be long forgotten and there will be a blue envelope gathering dust. I doubt any of them will be able to read by then either and the simplified Dfing form will merely say JW yes or no.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

"I doubt they will be able to read by then" ROFLMAO ! With the speedy dumbing down of the Elders etc and Bethel Staff we are fast reaching that point.

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

For those who can afford to do it: Don't DA or DF or fade - just quit going from one day to the next for good.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I moved house and the stupid sods don't even know where I live. Some drone came here to 'advertise, advertise, advertise(TM)' the memorial. Pity I wasn't in, I'd have played with them!

• mP
    mP

i know its been said in other posts, but why the forms, if they are in contacrt w/ jehovah and jesus shouldnt they already know ?

• zeroday*
    zeroday*

I DA'd myself 8 years ago haven't heard a word from them...

• Think About It
    Think About It

i know its been said in other posts, but why the forms...

Because....it's a their Governing Body & their Organization worshipping mind-control, publishing cult. Using and processing forms & records on individual cult members is what they do.

Think About It

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

I've always felt that, while shunning, we secretly stalked all the DF, DA and faded ones.

It's a catch 22; they shun/hate you yet keep track of you and then try and win you back by visiting you off of the tabs they kept, however they never do this because they shun and hate you.

Does anyone else see the problem here?

• Quendi
    Quendi

I was disfellowshipped seven years ago. I got only one yearly visit during the five years I sought reinstatement. In 2010 I ceased all efforts to return. Not once in that time span has any elder made an attempt to contact me, to ask if I want to return, to invite me to have a frank talk, or to even ascertain if I'm still alive. They didn't give a damn and probably danced for joy when they finally realized that I would not "come back to Jehovah."

These forms are part and parcel of the evidence against this organization's claim of being Christian. All the secrecy, all the clandestine activity shows they have nobody's best interest at heart. Since I ceased all contact, I have moved several times, the last move taking me out of the state entirely. They have completely lost track of me and I doubt they have even retained my telephone number anymore. That's fine by me as I have no desire to talk to these reprobates ever again.

The stories of the good shepherd, the prodigal son, and the woman who lost a drachma coin mean nothing to these hypocrites. While it is true that some elders are very conscientious and really care for others, I think it is also obvious that most of these elders don't have the flock's interests at heart. They like the prominence, position and power that go with the office they hold.

Forms to fill out and mail, directions to be given, confidential contact with the WTS. How does any of this fit the pattern set in the Scriptures? How can any of this be justified? None of it can, and so we have even more reasons to turn our backs on this faithless counterfeit of Christianity.

Quendi

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

I quit attending meetings in 2002; I attend memorial still for my elderly mother.

The elders have never once asked me why I quit going; they have asked about visiting me but never follow up.

My wife attends; they have NEVER asked to meet with her, or encouraged her, or even speak to her. The COBE won't look her in the eye or speak to her.

The elders in my hall seem like scared little kittens, to be honest.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit