When you are DF'd or DA'd, they still keep tabs on you...

by MC RubberMallet 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MC RubberMallet
  • apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

What would you have to do for them to leave you alone? I don’t feel comfortable with the idea of them keeping tabs on me, even now after I stopped going to the meetings, let alone when I give them my disassociation letter which is going to be very soon. I think we have the right to know what this organization is about.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

In theory, yes they keep tabs. But nowadays the avg elder can't keep tabs on the active ones in their KH

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

Control. They want to control you. Don't give it to them. No DA letter. They mean nothing.

It's like telling your abusive Kindergarten teacher you need their approval in order to decide a college of your choice.

Don't let them even think they have anything over you. Let them "work" and hunt you down, and make it difficult. And once they think they succeeded, remind them they don't matter. Not between you and Jehovah (if you still believe), and not between you and your life.

They don't matter....

• sizemik
    sizemik

Sheesh . . . what a list of high-sounding legalistic hogwash.

So what if they keep tabs on you? They're just a tin-pot, piss-in-the-ocean, fly-on-a-turd little cult, full of their own self-importance.

Ignore their childish carry-on, it just adds to their mis-placed sense of relevence.

• blondie
    blondie

Around here the elders only do the once a year visit or at least give the appearance that they have. If the person is a vocal df or da, not even that. We aren't either da/df, "just inactive" and after several years, not even a yearly visit.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

In my experience, the only time I was contacted after being df'd was probably because my mom learned of my new address and asked the elders to contact me. This was prior to the internet being widely available, so I doubt they found me on their own, as my last name was different, I was in a state different than the one I was df'd from, and I'd moved several times.

They never bothered me again after the initial visit, because I told them that my current husband would more than likely use physical force against them. He really, really, really doesn't like jws.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Well it's obvious this organization does not recognize boundries. Once in, u are in, even when they say u are out, they still keep that thumb on you. I doubt the majority look past their nose once a year

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

They keep records on you that they do not admit to having in their possesion, here in the U.K we can demand copies of their records under the Data Protection Act, a number of DF'd ones have done so, never has the DF form that you show above been disclosed, even though the Law demands it.

Once they have disclosed what they hold you can ask them to destroy such records, no check is done to see that they have complied.

You cannot get out of their clutches, apart from in your own mind, as said above, "they do not matter."

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

They keep records on you after you die.

It all gets reported to Jehovah. You cannot escape.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRPDO63rI1E

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit