I AM THINKING OF BECOMING A CULT LEADER- ANY SUGGESTION?

by Mr Facts 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• Mr Facts
    Mr Facts

I am quite impressed at the power the GB wields globally and it prompted in me the strong desire to start my own religious cult. I wouldnt any hurt anyone though, my goal is just to experience the privilege that power and authority gives and in the process grow financial empire.

I am presently putting down some strategies down in paper and I have been watching many videos on youtube and accessing cult-related materials, learning from cult leaders arround the world and observing their modus operandi. Please If you do have any suggestion, freely offer it, I will appreciate it so much.

1Corinthians4:8 "YOU men already have YOUR fill, do YOU? YOU are rich already, are YOU? YOU have begun ruling as kings without us, have YOU? And I wish indeed that YOU had begun ruling as kings, that we also might rule with YOU as kings" NWT.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

The leader always ends up having lots of wives or sleeping with other followers wives because "the Lord told him it was needed..."

Yeah the Lord in his pants!!!!!!!

• Mr Facts
    Mr Facts

bump

• Mr Facts
    Mr Facts

Witness 007- What language do they use ?, What techniques are involved and how do they go about it please elaborate.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

OK .........I'm God's holy prophet and my seven children will establish God's cleansed kingdom on earth so now the Lord has said in a dream I must give my holy seed to our dear blessed sisters.....to bring about God's holy seed......blah, blah blah 6 pm my room girls....

• sd-7
    sd-7

My suggestion? Don't.

--sd-7

• Mr Facts
    Mr Facts

Witness 007 -Thanks, I love that approach, thumbs up, marking.

• Mr Facts
    Mr Facts

sd-7 - I am jealous of those 7 guys at the heart of brooklyn, making laws and bashing out policies as they fit, isnt it cool to join their ranks.

• just Ron
    just Ron

If you have BJ Fridays, hump day Wednesday and all meeting you go naked. Also all the Longisland ice tea you can drink. I'll sign up

just Ron

• cantleave
    cantleave

I will be your accountant!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit