I AM THINKING OF BECOMING A CULT LEADER- ANY SUGGESTION?

by Mr Facts 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• Mr Facts
    Mr Facts

cantleave- If you want to be in, start visiting your bible again, cause the scriptures will be used extensively in the manipulation process. lots of twisting will be done for maximum indoctrination.

• karter
    karter

Mr Facts,

Make your own translation of the bible and twist a few scriptures here and there that suit your way of thinking.

• sd-7
    sd-7

Granted, the right kind of cult leader gets seriously laid, so....I can't blame you for wanting to do it, but...I'd hate to make an enemy such as myself who woke up to what was going on. You just never know when such a person might snap.

--sd-7

• blond-moment
  • mindseye
    mindseye

Pretend that your God's only channel, recruit some families, and make them watch a DVD entitled: "Become Yahweh's friend: Listen, Obey, and Be Blessed."

• Mr Facts
    Mr Facts

mindseye- that will be the main strategy, I will not even call my self God's channel, I will refer to my ministry as, "God's Tongue Divine International". I wish everything goes well with the plan. Insha allah

• designs
    designs

Promise Peace and Prosperity and set up an ATM machine in your garage.

• dgp
    dgp

Don't forget to mention that "the time left is reduced".

• Mr Facts
    Mr Facts

Oh, awesome, great suggestions here!, I will also be doing several rehearsed miracles. I am negotiating properties soon. Hope everything will go as planned

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

You need to be a bit of a psycho, the rest will be easy. And be discreet, don’t make it too obvious how much you are actually getting laid, likely your followers wont.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit