Was I the most fanatic Witness or can you beat this??

by Witness 007 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• Quandry
    Quandry

At the Assembly Hall, as I was zealously cleaning the ladies room, I volunteed to clean vomit off one of the commodes and the surrounding floor...of course, I had to get down on the floor in my dress and hose to get behind the commode!

• the_raisin
    the_raisin

Bwuahahahaha!!! unshackled, from a fellow sax player, that's just too funny.

Hmm, I've got one! When I was a Freshman in high school my english teacher made us write in these notebooks ever week about a special subject. My dumb ass wrote about the JW organization and Jahoovah many, many times. Like, I would cut out sections or pictures from the magazines, write FIVE darn pages on the importance of preaching/witnessing, and, since the teacher was also a JW, she also allowed me to pass booklets and stuff.

And I wondered why I was bullied and ridiculed so much in Freshman year lol

• wasblind
    wasblind

LOL at this thread

If I could give a gift to you all, it would be a reset button

on your childhood, without this religion

• Sargeant Pepper
    Sargeant Pepper

Ok I pretty much led a double life during my teens so I never really laid any witness sh*t on anyone.

My uber witness moment came when my 17 year old baptised witness girlfriend (I was 19) invited me round to her house for full sexual intercourse. I refused and instead settled for a quick grope of her t*ts. She dumped me a couple of weeks later because and I quote "had not proved my love for her"

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

In school I was a band nerd and every year they would play at least one Christmas song at the winter concert. I of coarse refused, and had to either sit not playing or get up and walk off stage then come back later because I wasn't allowed to play the dammed songs, and all this in front of an audience of about 300. The worst part is my teacher usually tried to pick stuff that wasn't really a "Christmas" song like sleigh ride, but nope I couldn't play it.

BTW it wasn't my choice I bowed out to please my mom, if it were up to me I would have played it all with a squeaky clean conscience.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hell, this thread has reminded me how 'über' I became....when my youngest was a baby and toddler and the society was frowning on bringing toys or worldly baby books to meetings to keep little ones amused. Being the wonderful JW mommy that I was....I got a brochure laminated for her to play with in the meetings. Poor baby girl. So sad.

Loz x

• jam
    jam

My sister, Bless her heart, fantically. She ,s in heaven

ruling with the other 144000, sending down lightning bolts

down on her ex-husband who married her best friend, oh

well that,s another story.

My mom bought school clothes for her four kids (mom not A JW),

two weeks later she return them to my mom. My sister told

her the clothing was Demon posses, why because the kids

were misbehaving in school. Hell, her kids were the terror of

the KH. She could never understand why my Mom never became

A JW.

• Nambo
    Nambo

Surely with Jesus admonison to cut off various parts of ones body if it made you stumble, and the Watchtowers stern ruling against pulling the pud, there has to be someone who cut his goolies off?, That would be fanatical.

I did wonder if that would be my only option if I wanted to be a genuine JW rather than a pretend one who didnt actually fullfill all the requirements.

A brother in my congreagation enquired of his doctor if he could be chemically castrated, and he was married!, even JW wives it seemed to me were programmed to ensure you allways had a cross to bear.

Now, If you did attack yourself with a Stanley knife in order to Biblically do Gods will, would the society put you on the podiam at assemblies and give you your own chapter in Young People Ask, or would they disfellowship you for mutilating the body God gave you?

Would that be considered ironic?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit