Was I the most fanatic Witness or can you beat this??

by Witness 007 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

At 18 after the quick build at our hall I gave up on a career {except Window/toilet cleaning} and became a rabid pioneer/servant who, get this...made a plastic sleeve necklace so I could PUT MY BLOOD CARD IN IT!!! I had one in my wallet and one hanging on my neck.

Can anyone beat that? Fast forward to 2001 when fractions became a "Conscience matter..." I remember shaking my head DURING that Watchtower study...I destroyed my blood cards and asked my doctor to put me down as "No Religion."

• usualusername
    usualusername

Ooh

I think i can beat you.

I got married and never had oral sex.........

• finally awake
    finally awake

Oh Usual, what a waste!! There's nothing better than a little tongue action...........

• usualusername
    usualusername

so i win?

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Lol, I remember having my blood card in a plastic sleeve around my neck. God, I can beat you with "I've seen and experienced just about everything in the whole organization and I'm not even near my retirement".

- Our family moved around a lot to both cover up extreme abuse and 'strengthen congregations in seldom worked territory'

- Been at the receiving end and have seen repeated events of (in sequence) severe abuse, coverups, (attempted) suicide, exhort the victim etc.

- I've been in contact with and had access to all the financial information and some of the side businesses (RBC, Circuit Leasing, hedgefund/stock market department at HQ) of the whole organization up and down.

- I've been in contact with and had access to several congregations' judicial committee's (several published here)

- I've been both the victim and the beneficiary of 'special treatment' and fasttracking (politics regarding positions) in the organization

- I've served in the EU and the US and always been very, very close and even partook in the internal politics of elders and CO's

- I've both been included and been disgusted by (at several occasions) the discussions on how to (literally) extract the most amount of cash from the congregation for local 'renovations', regional 'new buildings' and circuit-spanning 'well, we built the assembly hall 20 years ago from a farmer and now it's been developed, let's sell it and ask the locals for more cash to build a new one'.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I used to get questioned at the pool or gym....what medical card is that?

I was such a loser, I wish I could build a time traveling car go back 20 years and kick my own ass!

• Kudra
    Kudra

Ugh, I had one of those plastic fishing license holders with the blood card in it and attached it to my key ring. DORK.

Also along the lines of most fanatical witness/needing my own ass kicked, I wrote a final paper *at a university* about the tree of knowledge of good and bad. The topic of the paper was supposed to be "what crop/plant do you think has been the most important in human history?" The class was Economic Botany.

• unshackled
    unshackled

Good one, Kudra. My lowest moment was in a school as well. In Grade 8 band class I played the saxophone. For a year-end assignment we had to perform a piece of music of our choice, in front of the class. Of course, I referred to the greatest music masterpiece of all-time - The Songbook - and played "Make the Truth your Own". A moment that was deserving of many beatdowns from Nelson Muntz.

Kenny G ain't got shit on me.

• Sargeant Pepper
    Sargeant Pepper

unshackled - possibly the greatest post ever

• sizemik
    sizemik

The first time I found myself alone at the mid-week group as a reg pioneer . . . I went H2H on my own, on the assigned territory, for the whole morning. Besides me, only Jahoover knew.

It's among my most depressing memories.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit