MC RubberMallet

cantleave and factfinder - no problemo!

• Open mind
    Open mind

Marking.

Thnk u MC HAMMER.

• smiddy
    smiddy

What happened to Jesus statement " My yoke is kindly but my load is light " Their worse than the pharrisees and the sadducees of jesus day.Matt 23:1-6 smiddy

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Rubber mallet are you a Brit?, do you have access to "The Branch Procedures Manual"?, same as CL said your 2 scans recently have been things I've never seen before.

• Room 215
    Room 215

Nice work MC, it's becoming increasingly hard for them to operate in the shadows, away from the light of day. Disclosures of this sort must have them squirming!

• 00DAD
    00DAD

They're just following the Bible admonition for excessive rule-making, oh, sorry that was the Pharisees' job!!!

• sir82
    sir82

Good lord a'mighty.

We have an elder in our congregation who had a lengthy Bethel career. His micromanagement of everything under his dominion is astonishing. I always used to wonder where he got it from.

Now I no longer need to wonder. Can you imagine living 20+ years in an institution where virtually every possible contingency is spelled out in a user manual like this one?

I'd only be mildly surprised if the Bethel manual told you how many times to chew each piece of food.

• Quendi
    Quendi

Sir82 wrote: "Now I no longer need to wonder. Can you imagine living 20+ years in an institution where virtually every possible contingency is spelled out in a user manual like this one?"

You don't have to wonder, my dear Sir82. The institution that has every possible contingency spelled out already exists outside the WTS. It's called "maximum security prison"!!

Quendi

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Can you upload this info as a PDF?

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

mrsjones - I am working on it. Will be a while...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit