Instructions on Circuit Assembly Booklet

by MC RubberMallet 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MC RubberMallet
  • Honesty
    Honesty

Can you scan the pages dealing with 'Accounts servants' and convention donation reports?

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

Honesty - No problem. It wont be for a while. I have to cook. Lol. I will PM you once its done though...

• Honesty
    Honesty

Take your time.

I want to see if it has anything of importance to some JW's who are confused about the

Accounts Report that is read during the assemblies.

LOL

• new light
  • cantleave
    cantleave

MC Rubber Mallet, I have never seen that before - Thanks for posting.

• Quendi
    Quendi

On the surface all of this looks innocent enough, but underneath the veneer of order I see an overwhelming desire to control every aspect of a meeting, be it a small gathering or a major district or international assembly. Some of what is spelled out shouldn't be because it would only require common sense to understand and execute. But no, the Society has to dot every "i" and cross every "t" to make sure the image of godliness is maintained.

If the organization spent as much time making sure the program at these meetings was truly Christian and uplifting, there would be little or no need for printed guidelines. You can't imagine Jesus doing so on the numerous occasions he addressed gatherings of people; and he held meetings that lasted not only hours but even days on occasion. These examples of WTS control make me all the happier that I've left it behind.

Quendi

• factfinder
    factfinder

Thanks for posting this.

• MC RubberMallet
  • MC RubberMallet

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit