Getting away with murder - Literally

by usualusername 43 Replies latest jw friends

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

After that Dad did his job he was still in custody. Nice shot Dad. Center target and squeeze. It doesn't get much cleaner.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Awesome......nothing like parental justice against pedophiles.

Think About It

• usualusername
    usualusername

Whilst I cannot agree with the murder he did return the phone to the bracket.

• AnneB
    AnneB

Can you agree with kidnapping? And whatever else happened to this child?

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Whilst I cannot agree with the murder he did return the phone to the bracket.

Like I said, it doesn't get much cleaner.

• AnneB
    AnneB

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7f5_1281036313

A Fathers Revenge. Shooting his sons rapist.

Old Footage, but needs to be here on LiveLeak. This footage is slowing dropping off the WWW as time goes on so I thought it good we should have it here. I did a search and could not find it.
    According to the Victim Jody Plauche,
    Based on the facts, Mr. Plauche was justified and a hero in my opinion. Here are the facts:
    1. The case took place in Baton Rouge--Ryan Airport at the time (Metro now)...and it took place on Friday, March 16th, 1984 around 9:30pm.

2. I am the boy--and my mother and father have NEVER been divorced...as a matter of fact they are still married to this day. At the time they were separated, but the kidnapper was not my mother's boyfriend! He was my Karate teacher and it was not until after the shooting that his lawyers claimed that my mother and him were boyfriend and girlfriend.

3. As for my mother being in on it...NO WAY! She is the one who called the police and then my father...in that order. There were many hours of taped phone conversations with the kidnapper saying we were in New York when we were really in California.

4. We were tracked down by a collect phone call. My mother asked for "time and charges" and when the operator came back on...she gave the address and the motel room # we were staying at...The Soama Motel in Anaheim, CA--room 38.

5. The sexual abuse was not a rumor--it was a proven scientific fact! I was taken to the hospital and given a rape kit which found spermatazoa on the rectal slide. The sexual abuse had taken place for almost a year "before" the kidnapping. As a matter of fact--the kidnapper lost his sex drive and only molested me a few times over the 10 days I was gone. I have the hospital report--I will post it on my website.

6. My dad did lose it...but that was after finding out details of the abuse. And he shot and killed him in the Baton Rouge airport..in front of TV camera's...ironically enough---he found out the time of the kidnappers arrival from the same news station!

7. He was not found "Not Guilty"! He plead "No contest" to manslaughter and was sentenced to hard time..suspended to 5 years probation and 300 hours of community service.

If anyone has anymore questions about the case...email me and I will answer any question! My website is: http://www.jodyplauche.com

Hope this cleared some things up!!!

Jody Plauche

• usualusername
    usualusername

Anne I am not agreeing with the kidnapping nor sexual abuse/rape.

Letting this man have his day in court is not agreeing with his horrible crimes..............

• AnneB
    AnneB

The parents had first rights. The court doesn't care, it's an institution, not a human being. A parent can use an institution as an assist but the duty and obligation rests with the humans. The father in this case performed admirably.

• usualusername
    usualusername

Now I know your joking.

You had me going........

• AnneB
    AnneB

I am deadly serious. Wait 'til you have kids and you'll understand.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit