Reinstatement in the kingdom hall means that you'll still be shunned by all for a long time = decades!

by witchtowerwitch 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• witchtowerwitch
    witchtowerwitch

Don't count on too much mercy my fine featherd friends,,,hehehe,,,lol...!After your reinstated,it will take 20 to 30 years before the dubs start to forget your sorted past.....and you all know this right?So why bother crawling back with you little tail between your legs,so a bunch of glorious elders can save face before the rank and file?No one should be DF okay,as this was not the teachings of Jesus,only paul who wrote this stuff,but could some wacko in the last 2000 years have inserted this satanic practice into the scriptures to control the masses and manipulate them?The apostle paul wrote too many contradictions in his writings,so why trust in anything that he wrote about?Why trust the GB in HQ/NYC as to their writings in these past 130 years,since everything that they wrote about is all lies,,,hehehe lol...!Who is going to disfellowship them in the HQ department for being liars?Maybe Jehovah will do it in his own due time?

• La Falta Habitacion Por Sr Hor-Hey!!
    La Falta Habitacion Por Sr Hor-Hey!!

Not saying this doesn't happen, but considering the ones I've seen reinstated in our congregation within recent years this isn't the case.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

everyone i know who have been reinstated have the stigma to carry for many years & there are always plp around who remember & never let them forget, so i see it as NO one ever completely gets back what they once had

• baltar447
    baltar447

Unless people really hate your guts this isn't my experience with others either.

• flipper
    flipper

WITCHTOWER WITCH- You make some valid points in which I agree with. Who IS going to DF the GB or Writing department of the WT society for writing lies ? No one, that's who. He who makes the rules of each organization is at liberty to break their own rules they make with no punishment. WT leaders and the alleged " faithful slave " is a " do as I say " class not a " do as I do " class.

And I also agree that after being reinstated a person is still treated as a leper. Oh sure, people are nice to you inside the kingdom hall for outward appearances sake - but after you go home and walk outside those kingdom hall doors - it's a different story. I was DFed for 4 years . After being reinstated I was never invited over or my teenage kids to JW peoples house for a meal . I invited some to my house however there were always excuses why they couldn't come over, " gotta get my field service time in " , " I have a hangnail ", " the dog died " , you know- some ridiculous $hit like that.

Bottom line is it's like the old adage goes in JW speak " Jehovah forgets " , but " people don't "

• Reality79
    Reality79

It depends on the person, but generally there is always going to be a stigma. That's why a lot of people move to a different area where they have no history once they get reinstated, and even then, once it's known they were once disfellowshipped they may still have to deal with the nonsense albeit not as much.

The best thing (if one has to go back) would be for the person to AT LEAST move to a different circuit.

• witchtowerwitch
    witchtowerwitch

Move to another circuit and area my ( A$$ ) ..............!If that is the case,then during the 1000 year reign,i will build a space ship and fly deep into outer space to 100 million light years away from these fxxkers,,,hehehe lol!Some christians they are,not following pauls words i see,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,love bears all things, believes all things,doesn't get filled with pride,hopes all things,love DOESN'T KEEP ACCOUNT OF THE INJURY,,,love NEVER FAILS,,,only the dubs forgot those scriptures,and Jesus words,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,freely forgive others as i have forgiven you!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

That’s another reason why JW’s disfellowshipping/shunning policy is so unscriptural and not Christ like. It is bad enough to be d’fd and shunned for a year or more and then reinstated. The after effects, in many cases, lasts for years. Being d’fd is much like a permanent blemish or tarnish that an individual does not soon live down.

It's like finallysomepride said: ' NO one ever completely gets back what they once had.'

• finally awake
    finally awake

I know of a brother who claimed to have been DF'd when he was young. I was never aware of him being snubbed - he was an MS until his son got arrested for stealing cars and robbing a liquor store. He and his family were always invited to parties and people attended the parties he threw. It probably just depends on the local congregation.

• Magi
    Magi

How many years does it take for one to be reinstated? Any scriptural grounds on this?

Lets turn to the Book of Penance. Penance, chapter two, verses twenty to twenty-one.

"First shalt thou take thy repentant brother before thou Judicial Commitee. If three years has, in fact, passeth, then thou Judicial Commitee shalt not need count no more. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then, bring forth thy repentant brother, who, had been naughty in My sight, and thou shalt reinstate him."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit