Have you ever been falsely accused or blamed?

by Fernando 18 Replies latest jw friends

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

IN KH? absolutely. JW's love to throw false charges around. Anyone from an elder making up "attitudes" issues to try and make a point, to my ex who potrayed me as a violent man, prone to abuse of every sort. Physical, mental, sexual, etc etc. I've had other stupid false charges and I learned a long time ago to just deny, and let thewm try to present any "proof". They rarely did

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

yes, for what adam & eve did six thousand years ago

• LV101
    LV101

Great topic/so true.

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

I met one very nice sister that was pioneering for many years that was accused of being proud because she challenged one elder. He even took her to the second school to put her in her place, Insight book in hand. Felt very sorry for her, she wasn’t happy with her life at all.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

LOL...........

Yeah!! Lost My Children.... House........... My DOG!! SHE HATED THAT DOG!!!!!!!! LOL

And the Hall Sided with her and I was Banished!!!!!!!!

Over a Made up Story that I swear To "Whatever" I never heard myself"

But I hear I was a Male WHORE! LOL

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

All accusations against me have always been false! I'm always innocent. Deny, Deny, Deny. LOL

However my exhusband was notorious for accusing others of things he was guilty of. It was so expected, that it became a tool of mine. If he accused someone of something, there was a 95% chance that he was guilty of that thing, and I'd know where to look! He lived a double life (not JW style, but in he had a completely separate and secret life from me, his wife). And the one sure way I knew what he was up to was to watch his random accusations.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Deny, Deny, Deny. LOL

LMFAO!!!! The world taught me that REAL QUICK!!!

YOU CALLIN' ME A FU****G LIAR ASSH**E!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Yep Totally full of it........... yep I'm lying LOL)

Deny, Deny, Deny. LOL

• Dagney
    Dagney

When someone judges another, it has nothing ever to do with them. It is without fail, that I've seen, always a personal issue, which can be be conscious or subconscious. Once you understand that, you are free.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

guilt management

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit