where can I find a good woman?

by honestlysweetguy 32 Replies latest social relationships

• RR
    RR

Go to the Kingdom Hall ... lol ....oh, you said 'nice girls' ... forget it!

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I want someone who will respect me as an individual. Looks don't matter a great deal to me. Someone to "cuddle" on the couch with, someone to go out and do things with. Someone to hold, kiss, cherish, love... someone to need. Someone with morals. Someone for me.

You got it in the wrong order! The first thing you need, is a friend. When you find a friend, those other things will follow in time.

First suggestion, no offence, change your profile pic. You look too nerdy, and whether you are a sweet guy or not, you still look nerdy. It looks like a fake pic...most women won't take you seriously, hell I don't take you seriously. If that really is you, then loosen up the bow tie a little, ruffle up your hair...take off the goggles...tilt your head to the side and SMILE...woops sorry that's my pic LOL.

But if you are serious, get ICQ, download and start talking/chatting to women in the age group you want, and make some friends. Then see what happens. Good luck.

Beck

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

When you find a friend, those other things will follow in time.

Like when?? 30 years later?? Patience is a virtue, I know, but some things a guy just has to push along otherwise you remain dear "friends" and nothing happens. And a guy doesnt need a "friend", what he NEEDS is some humpy hump!

Edited by - refiners fire on 14 September 2002 10:56:16

• Solace
    Solace

Humpy Hump? tehe

• COMF
    COMF
    Where can I find a decent woman?

Easy. First, follow the example of that great woman-seeker of old, the faithful slave of Abraham (Genesis 24:12-14) and pray for God to show you your woman. Note from this biblical example, written for our instruction, that you should first pick the place and the indicating sign, and then tell God what this is to be.

Therefore, get yourself up forthrightly and direct your caravan down to the fresh fruits section of Kroger. There, take your station and say your prayer, and ask for a woman squeezing lemons. This will be your decent woman, whom God has chosen for you. Take her to your tent and fall in love with her (Genesis 24:67). Let her breasts intoxicate you at all times. With her love may you be in an ecstasy constantly. (Proverbs 5:19)

Brothers, let us sing:

http://pages.sbcglobal.net/fredsaw/Files/lemons.mp3

• seven006
    seven006

COMF,

Squeezing lemons? I think the poor guy needs to get laid, hanging out around the bananas and cucumbers and watching how women look at them might be a better choice. There is nothing more entertaining than watching a woman eat a banana.

Dave

• COMF
    COMF

Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave. (shaking head sadly)

It's painfully clear that when you were in Symbolism 101, instead of paying attention you were rolling your pencil off the desk so you could look up the skirts behind you as you picked it up.

Alright, class, somebody tell Dave the significance of the following lyrics.

http://pages.sbcglobal.net/fredsaw/Files/lemon2.mp3

• Introspection
    Introspection

Wo-Mart. (sorry, feeling goofy) Actually, I think what I can say about this is just try to focus on looking rather than the fact that you haven't found yet.

"Shop smart, shop S-Mart!" -Ash in Army of Darkness

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

Although I have never met her I would recomend XENA. She is exactly what you need, but what ever you do don't tell her you like pineapple on your pizza.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

I think a definition is needed for "nice guy." If nice guy means mild mannered, polite, kind, supportive but unsure of yourself, lacking confidence, then you can be damn sure you will be rejected. It's not because women don't want a nice guy. They do. Just like you want a nice girl. But women don't want a weak guy, someone lacking confidence, someone unsure of themselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit