where can I find a good woman?

by honestlysweetguy 32 Replies latest social relationships

• honestlysweetguy
    honestlysweetguy

Hello everyone. I am a very sweet 22 year old male living in Texas. For some reason, I can't seem to find a decent woman. I don't know what I'm doing to turn them off. It seems that when they find out I am studying the bible, or am learning to have a relationship with God, they turn away.

I want someone to love me for me, no questions, no lies, no games. Where can I find a decent woman?

Please help.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Do you go to church, or attend any Bible groups? Surely you'd find a nice girl your age there?

What happened to the nice girl you went to the Prom with?

BTW, you look older than 22. Take it as a compliment.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Well sweety, if you were at least 10 yrs older, I'd go out with you. Nice guys are so hard to come by.

Lilacs

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

your not related to Elsewhere are you????

Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

• Smoldering Wick
    Smoldering Wick

sweetguy...

Your answer may be as close as your local Kingdom Hall.

I'm not sure the actual statistics...but, growing up in our hall the ratio between single brothers and single sisters was like 12:1.

Over the past several years, I have seen quite a few single JW sisters become desperate and look for a man online. (egads)

You might have to sit through a month of meetings...could be worth your time.

Oh, and make sure she is computer literate and likes doing research.

Wick

• jolly_green_giant
    jolly_green_giant

go to a bar.. there are lots of nice girls there that wouldnt mind you for the night.

• Solace
    Solace

I agree with Prisca:
    Church clubs or local activities in your area.
    Try volunteering at a local charity organization. I work at an agency and guys volunteer to carry surplus food out for the elderly people. I always think they are so sweet so do that on their own time. Lots of young ladies work in the offices too. This is very impressive! Also this may sound dumb but the grocery store is a total hot spot. I always try to go shopping with my husband because I cant get a gallon of milk without someone saying hello or making eye contact. There is always somthing to talk about. "Have you ever tried this"? etc. Some girls wont respond but dont worry, you dont want those girls anyway, eventually one will.
    Be yourself and good luck!
    P.S. Dont go to the grocery store every day, they will think you are a stalker. Oh, and always have somthing in your cart and buy it.

• dirty larry
    dirty larry

Nerd boy.
    These are our women, go find your own.
    Try to muscle in, we will fight you for them.

living in Texas
    Sure sweet,innocent, gullible young Sir, I know a nice girl for ya.....
    "Yoohoo..XEEN".
  • plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I tried! I realy realy tried. ..Not to post here.

honestlysweetguy

I don't mean to be rude but frankly you look dangerous. Maybe if you soften up your appearance a bit. ;)

plmkrzy

"The fellow that agrees with everything you say is either a fool or he is getting ready to skin you."
    - Kin Hubbard
  • Farkel
    Farkel

: I can't seem to find a decent woman.

You are pursuing a difficult challenge. If you are a die-hard romantic, you will find that love. God help you. Women are REALLY scary people.

I wish you much success on your quest!

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit