G'mornin e'rybody! Sing along with conviction!!! Kiss the Son lest God be angry, and you perish in the way!!!!

by La Falta Habitacion Por Sr Hor-Hey!! 22 Replies latest jw friends

• La Falta Habitacion Por Sr Hor-Hey!!
    La Falta Habitacion Por Sr Hor-Hey!!

The rest of that song is completely trash, but you have to admit that part where the beat changes and it gets all thunderous.....is serious business. I mean it goes from yellow canaries to Godzilla in a flash and you can't help but to get into it. Leave it to the WT to not capitalize on the part that's actually good. I mean there was some momentum there, and they totally gave it back burner status.

A multitude is gathering from every tribe and nation

collected by the Christ and His annointed congregation

Then outta nowhere....................

KISS THE SON LEST GOD BE ANGRY AND YOU PERISH IN THE WAY!!!!!

You gotta admit, that part of the song is hot.

• cedars
    cedars

Damn it - I can't find a suitable facepalm for people who plant annoying kingdom melodies with their subliminal messages in your head........

Cedars

• cantleave
    cantleave

Yeah - that rocks!!!! It just needed a fuzzy guitar and keith moon playing the drums to turn into something really good!

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

My initial reaction to this post was F@ck You!, but after a few seconds to calm down I have one question instead...

Why did I buy into this bullshit for so long?

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I imagine Queen doing a cover of this song, with Freddie Mercury belting out the "kiss the son" line with homoerotic verve. . .

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

As a kid, I looked forward to singing this song at meetings. I would get really loud on the "KISS THE SUN...." part. One day I asked my mom why Jehovah would be angry if we didn't kiss the sun. It wasn't until later that I truly understood what the song said and meant.

Some of the songs would be real chargers if they added drums and bass.

Now we're getting somewhere, Freddy Mercury on vocals, Keith Moon on drums, I'm thinkin Tony Iommi on guitar.........who'd be good for bass though?

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Flea on bass and Lil' Jon as the hype-man.

• Gayle
    Gayle

were we so desparate for a spark in our stifled lives,,that we got excited 'in song' about god getting angry and we/others could 'perish' at any time?!!

ugh

Flea on bass.........

C'mon everybody, sing along, this was a good part to a bad song.........

Kiss the Son, lest God be angry, and you perish in the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy are all they that put their trust in Him today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit