So finally jws work our road

by nugget 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "Someday an enterprising XJW is going to start selling "Apostate Inside: JWs Welcome" signs to their neighbors and make a fortune...." Ding

Ah, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

I LOVE that idea!!!

[Didn't Moshe come up with something similar a while back???]

Anyway - love it!!!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I moved here 8 years ago, right after my exit. It is still in the congo territory, and they all clearly know where I live.

Not once have they worked our little dead end cul-de-sac in the rural/lake area. There are about 10 or 12 houses that have been spared the nonsense as a result of our moving here. LOL

I have been labeled 'an active apostate', or so I have been told. Whatever that means. I imagine there have been a few spies over the years seeking to determine if we still live here, etc. But never has anyone that even looked remotely Jwish been through here as far as I know - and I know all the neighbors and would have heard about it I am sure.

I have considered having a sign made up that says "Active Apostate Lives Here" and posting it near the street. But all the real people in the area would wonder what the hell that means.

Jeff

• mP
    mP

its obvious entire suburbs or roads are DNC, thats why they never come round. We all know they are filled with holy spirit, so laziness cant be the answer for not visiting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit