Just checking in. I moved to Sedona AZ. sight unseen two months ago.....

by Was New Boy 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Was New Boy
    Was New Boy

Haven't been on the board for awile....I just want to let you all know you have a friend here in Sedona. My home is open to friends who would like to vist. Sedona gets over 4 million vistors a year....a few more would be welcome.

Peace out

New Boy

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

KIND OF IN THE HIGH RENT DISTRICT ISN'T IT?

OUTASERVICE

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Sedona has got great scenery!

red

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

Hope you enjoy the area...it's suppose to be a peaceful place

Sw

• designs
    designs

Sedona is great, the big sink holes are pretty amazing. Had lunch at some upstairs restaurant and watched a thunder and lightening storm come down the mountain pass from Flagstaff.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Sedona is where Ilchi Lee, the founder of Dahn Yoga keeps his giant aquamarine crystal.

• darthfader
    darthfader

Sedona is a frequent retreat for Mrs Darth and myself. We love to go up and hike the vortexes.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

OH! I would SO LOVE to go there! My sister has gone there twice and I am a bit envious, LOL! I am unable to travel any more but this is one place that would top my list if I was still wearin' my travelling shoes!

• Dagney
    Dagney

Love that place. Beautiful.

PS. Went to my first psychic there, for giggles, and it was giggles, and the shop owner was raised a JW. She has been shunned by her JW parents for 20+ yrs. She was lovely and we all had a great time talking about all that nonsense.

• designs
    designs

xJW.Psychic-Reader in the New Age Capital great resume'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit