The Apostate Community is True a Worldwide Brotherhood

by cantleave 13 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

I met up with "Jabberwock" last night, who took me a real American Diner here in New Jersey. It would seem the Apostate community are the true "congregation", in that every time I meet with Ex-Jw's I am shown genuine hospitality.

Jabberwock - THANK YOU!!

• cedars
    cedars

Glad you're being shown some good hospitality over there across the pond!!

How's that video coming on?!!

Cedars

• cantleave
    cantleave

Cedars - the Script is more or less written - have been to too full of food and drink to be coherent on cam!!! I am tailoring primarily towards both the UK but will be mentioning the US petition too. Hopefully on-line early next week!!!

• cedars
    cedars

Good man!

Enjoy your trip!

Cedars

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Nothing beats a NJ diner experience! Did he have you try a Taylor ham egg and cheese sandwich?

Yes, the camaraderie is quite amazing. True unity without uniformity!

• nugget
    nugget

Glad to know you are having a great time. I've been earning brownie points at home

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

Angus, while you're over there you could visit one of these eateries ;D not that you havent been thoroughly stuffed already..

http://www.manvsfoodlocations.com/new-jersey-locations.html

enjoy yourself!

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

There probably are more ex-jw's worldwide

NJ diners are some of the best

• Room 215
    Room 215

I recommend Harold's in Edison for their outrageous deli sandwiches and Rutt's Hutt in Cilfton for their legendary hot dogs.

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Angus: Enjoy your stay over here in the U.S. I'm glad to hear your having a great time.

Kojack

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit