Love lost on 2 and a 1/2 men

by wha happened? 14 Replies latest jw friends

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

with the huge salaries the main characters are getting, I'd milk it an extra few years for the salaries, and later, for the re-runs. More episodes, more re-runs, more money. I heard something like the 4 main characters make 2 mil between them, per episode

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I say Jon Cryer deserves every penny he gets cuz I'm such a sucker for Ducky.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Cryer does a good job in his character. And between him and Charlie, it was great!

I still record it, but find I'm not watching the new one. It was a good run and everybody must be very happy with the royalites of sindication.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Yea Ducky!

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

The show is funny! It has new scenarios involving girlfriends and kids and Berta is still there and funny as ever..you guys really should give it a chance..I was just like you till I did. I also felt I needed to be loyal to "Charlie"..but he made his choice without any regard to his followers..so I watched the show with an open mind and really enjoyed it..besides the other show was getting so predictable.I also think that he is going to be on a new show?.

Snoozy

ps..his new show is "Anger Management"

Quote:
    The powers behind the show released a statement this morning describing the premise -- "a mild-mannered, non-confrontational man is ordered to attend group anger management sessions led by a therapist who could probably use some anger management himself."

As TMZ first reported, Sheen will play the role of the therapist -- loosely based on Jack Nicholson's character in the movie "Anger Management."

In the statement, Sheen explains, "I chose Anger Management because, while it might be a big stretch for me to play a guy with serious anger management issues, I think it is a great concept."

Sheen's involvement in the series will also be more significant than in series past -- the actor adds, “[AM] also provides me with real ownership in the series, a certain amount of creative control and the chance to be back in business with one of my favorite movie producers of all time, Joe Roth.”

Roth has worked with Charlie on 5 projects, including "Major League," "Young Guns" and "Three Musketeers."

Roth says, “With Charlie’s incredible talent and comedic gifts, he remains the leading man of TV sitcoms. I’m excited to collaborate with him once again.”

The show -- distributed by DebMar-Mercury -- has not yet been picked up by a network. " (End of Quote)

(I did notice at the end it said no network has picked up the show as yet..)

New Show update:

The Ma-Sheen's return to TV is almost here!

Charlie Sheen's new series, Anger Management, will start production March 22nd and the show will be moving FAST!

Producers plan on shooting two episodes per week with the first scenes being shot in El Lay's San Fernando Valley.

Is the Ma-Sheen worried about it not doing well? Heck no!

Charlie summed up his thoughts by stating:

"We will not disappoint. It's going to be an absolute f–king rocket ship to the moon."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit