Beer tastes yucky

by mrsjones5 46 Replies latest jw friends

• straightshooter
  • outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

Anyone tried Yuengling?

• elderelite
    elderelite

Indeed i have! Brewed a few hours north in PA, but obtainable down here in VA! I like it, although i do favour wheat beers atm

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Yuengling is good as far as beer is concerned.

• Glander
    Glander

I tend to agree with Jonesy. In some circumstances and especially with the right food, I love a cold beer. But just to swig it instead of a cocktail or even lemonade, it gets a wang very quickly that I don't like.

Somewhere on this site is a photo of me and my cousin in an English pub holding pints of good English beer. I enjoyed the hell out of that trip because my cuz is a beer nut and it was delish. But it is not my day to day drink.

"Drinking alcohol will not solve your problems, but neither will drinking milk"

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Have you ever tried Mjöd? It's a wonderful viking brew. I think we need to have a viking party in honor of Thor for his astounding victory over the ice giants. What say you?

• elderelite
    elderelite

You are speaking my language tootired! Have to see if i can find that on the east coast of the usa and throw said party.....

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

I'll only go if Mrs. Jones is there and agrees to at least try it.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Mrs. Jones, I do believe this thread is a ploy to lure OUTLAW out of his hiatus

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Prodigal, then someone has to bring out the fried chicken.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit