Beer tastes yucky

by mrsjones5 46 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

To me. I've tried and tried to like beer but I just can't. If that sounds juvenile (with is really funny cuz I'm soon to be 47) so be it. My hubby, on the other hand, loves beer and ale especially wheat beers. Any time I can I make sure he gets his supply of quality beers. But I must say there is something about the taste of beer on his breathe that is slightly intoxicating.

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

More for me!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I drink a fine Irish lager minus the Irish, O'Douls

• elderelite
    elderelite

Lol and jonsey i was going to suggest you try a wheat beer like blue moon as an alternative traditional "budweiser" types.... Like your hubby, the amber liquid and i are well aquainted :-) Long live Thor, beer and sex. In various combinations....

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Well, to each his own, but, I sssssooooooooooo disagree with you that beer is "yucky" ! ! !

It is an acquired taste, when I was a kid and used to taste my fathers beer I thought as you did, now that I'm way over the legal drinking age I don't see how folks live with out it. I'm beer snob, I like certain special brands that are from six bucks and up just for one bottle, but that's not an everyday thing.

Does your husband like the Belgium beers, a lot of them are made by those men that live in those retreats (can't think of the proper name for them now) and they're quite good. There are so many brands, too numerous to mention

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

When I started drinking I started with Blue Moon and Guinness. So went I quit drinking those because it was getting expensive, the rest of the beers like budlight tasted like water so it was easy to keep drinking beer.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hubby will try any beer. He loves tasting new brews.

• sir82
    sir82

Hhmm, sounds like you may not have tried a good beer yet. Do you remember names of what you have tried?

Just like anything else, you get what you pay for.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

I'm afraid.............

If I post..............

Something will get locked down LOL............

I find myself many of a Thread Killer LOL!

Mrs. Charlie only likes beer on a hot hot day.... and the beer better be ICE COLD!

• cedars
    cedars

Mods, can we lock this thread down now?

I find it offensive!!

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit