jesus came in 1874...and 1914...and what did he do both times?...cmon dad what were you thinking????...and hit me up if you are from anywhere near greensboro

by oompa 14 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

absolutely nothing....but i bet for the forty years in between russell gave him full credit for how he was running things...just like they do today...but why does nobody ask wtf jesus is doing or what he did for those 40 years....who the hell was running things?!?!?!? so if russell thought jesus was running things (invisibly of course...how conveeeeeenient) for forty years before 1914...and they still do....what were the differences in the 40 years before 1914 and all those after?....

and now i am so dissapointed in my oh so intelligent dad jw elder for life...how could that and pedicting the end of the world in 1914 not be a deal breaker for this third generation jw dad???? he has seen other cults come and go as they got their prediction of the end wrong too...but did i know either of these major false teachings when i was baptised as a minor? no. and instead of being encouraged to question my beliefs and gain knowledge...i was basically, trained, indoctrinated, yes you can say brainwashed..... into fearing any opossing knowledge from any source...WT had ALL the accurate knowldge i would ever need...my god it is the 21 century and i did buy him his first cellphone and computer and he is an internet and knowledge lover to this day....and now these ridiculous generation changes and teachings esp since 1995...damm i wish i had walked away then.....oompa....i sooooo wanted to

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

And it wasn't until the late 20's that they realized Jesus had inspected them and made them the F&DS. You would have thought that they would have known sooner

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

It is interesting how the (arguably) most powerful man in the world, Barack Obama, left no doubt as to when his rule began. His inauguration took place on Tuesday, January 20 2009, and was seen by billions of people worldwide.

Why is it that there was so much uncertainty as to when Jesus, (arguably) the second most powerful entity in ALL OF THE UNIVERSE became king?

Invisiblity is a bitch.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Meet me on Lee St. and Benbow oompa

• oompa
    oompa

cool was blind...you have a pm...lunch today???

• Bella15
    Bella15

This is how I feel when I realize all their deceit ...

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Invisiblity is a bitch.

I'm pretty sure that Jesus was watching me take a shower this morning. That creeped me out.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Yes, his presence was obscured by the loofa sponge. . .

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Wow. So Jesus is invisible and really small?

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Not unlike that sliver of soap that all of a sudden disappears into nothingness. . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit