jesus came in 1874...and 1914...and what did he do both times?...cmon dad what were you thinking????...and hit me up if you are from anywhere near greensboro

by oompa 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

... or the socks that just disappear somewhere in the washer or dryer!

• sir82
    sir82
    I'm pretty sure that Jesus was watching me take a shower this morning. That creeped me out.

Yeah, but according to JW theology, Fred Franz & Nathan Knorr were watching too!

• oompa
    oompa

"we we a little confused back in 1874 with some of the calculations...but we were not really certain of this because of the invisibility of his return....now that he has most assuredly returned in 1914 we can confident because of this because he is still as invisible now as he was in 1874"........oompa

part of me wants to just call my dad out on this stuff directly...i say i dont want them to leave because it would devastate their lives at this age to lose their entire life structure...

i posted on fb the other day.....

if you keep your head burried in the sand long enough...it will rot off just like every other human who has ever lived.......original....and wow can those of us who finally woke up AND walked understand this...i had to walk away or die inside

• maccauk11
    maccauk11

Noone knows the day or the hour not even Jesus knows (his own words) only the father. If anyone says ehre si the Christ or there he is do not believe them ( his own words). Listne to Jesus and you will see the light

love

phil

my youtube channel

themaccauk11

• Robert7
    Robert7

Hey I'm in Raleigh, but I think you know that :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit