Mr Sloth and the Flood

by avatar 42 Replies latest jw friends

• James Brown
    James Brown

If there was a flood the animals were probably hearded by helicopters or various biblical space craft

which appear in Ezekiel.

Only the animals the Gods gathered were preserved.

You only need 2 wolves to get all the dogs we have today.

2 cats.

2 cow like critters

2 pig like critters

2 chicken like not necessarily a chicken and a turkey.

micro evolution/ adaptation will give the variety.

If there was a flood apparently the Gods gathered a couple of sloths together or they evolved adapted from

something that was on the ark.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Yo, this wasn't no ordinary ark. This is the GOPHER 3000 we're talking about! Built by the Nephilim giants in the Europa shipyards orbiting Jupiter, designed from Anunanki timelord blueprints, this was a fully submersible and spacious ark. It could fit every single species on the planet because, well you know, it was bigger on the inside! And each room on the ark came equipped with a holodeck to simulate each animal's natural environment (even virtual prey for the predators to kill and feed upon), so easy peasy! Too bad the Nephilim didn't get to hitch a ride, but Noah was ummm a racist; he didn't like their kind but he was more than happy to receive their free labor! The Anunanki installed a methane-oxygen separation system on the GOPHER 3000 and the methane was then routed to the engines for propulsion, and the ark came to rest at Mount Ararat, not due to water level, but because the GOPHER 3000 was equipped with trinary booster thrusters that allowed the ark to achieve aeronautic manuverability. Then, after Noah and his family exited the ark, Enoch piloted the GOPHER 3000 on a 200-year mission to repopulate the earth by flying it to locations all over the earth to deposit the various life forms, which were also tinkered with genetically during the year-long Flood to build up enough genetic variation to mask the fact that life has existed on this planet for only 6,000 years (to fool those dumb athiests in the distant future). So Mr. Sloth....no problemo dude...just leave it to Enoch :) He'll getcha home.

• James Brown
    James Brown

The text that indicate the veracity of your story. Indicate the nephalim are here today.

• James Brown
    James Brown

According to the sumerian text modern atheism would be in order.

The anciet Gods that the bible speaks of where astronauts from another planet.

I dont know if the Sumerian text or any text speak of the origin of celluar life, or the God/ Gods beyond astronauts

or extraterrestrial life.

I think Dawkins suggest in his writtings somewhere that the ancient astronauts may be us, humans

coming back from the future to guide evolution along.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    I think Dawkins suggest in his writtings somewhere that the ancient astronauts may be us, humans coming back from the future to guide evolution along.

• cheerios
  • James Brown
    James Brown

Thats what I said when I read it.

Dawkins thinks more like me, or I think more like him than I realized.

Dawkins also puts forth the posiblity that we are in a matrix like Neo.

Dawkins is open to various posibilities.

He is not open to the bible or the koran being the word of God.

• cheerios
    cheerios

nah its timelords ... they were always mucking about

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Doncha get it?? The timelords WERE the Anunanki!

• James Brown
    James Brown

I dont know about you.

My research says I am Anunanki.

Not everyone is.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit