Finally, a simple cure for depression

by rebel8 18 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

How to Good-bye Depression: If You Constrict Anus 100 Times Everyday. Malarkey? or Effective Way?

Book Description

I think constricting anus 100 times and denting navel 100 times in succession everyday is effective to good-bye depression and take back youth. You can do so at a boring meeting or in a subway. I have known 70-year-old man who has practiced it for 20 years. As a result, he has good complexion and has grown 20 years younger. His eyes sparkle. He is full of vigor, happiness and joy. He has neither complained nor born a grudge under any circumstance. Furthermore... (and here, to respect the posting rules here, I am just going to refer you to the above link...) So there you have it. We've all been doing it wrong. This sounds like a Golden Age suggestion, like jumping up and down naked to cure a cold.

• ziddina
    ziddina

I suspect that the hysterical laughter you'd generate - in yourself AND in other people - would help alleviate depression...

• metatron
    metatron

How does it make you less depressed if you develop bulging muscles that you can't show anybody?

metatron

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

it does remind me of the nutty "cures", introduced in the Golden Age. Laying on one side facing north

• rebel8
    rebel8

Denting a navel 100x is difficult. How do you do it so many times without smashing it to pieces?

• biometrics
    biometrics

I'm "constricting [my] anus" as I type this ... 99, 100!

Now, how do I dent my navel?

• biometrics
    biometrics

Looks like a real interesting read:

• rebel8
    rebel8

Reviews: (tears are coming out of my eyes)

permit me to say that several days after I started this practice, I experienced what was probably the largest bowel movement in my life

At the end of the book, the author (Niroyuki Nishigaki) thanks everyone for "finishing reading what I have written in bad English." Bad English indeed! I'll share one of my favorite lines with you..."Besides shooting out a big blank from your buttock, you can feel as if your root chakra leaked sweet hot mucus."

NOT Malarkey, Effective Way!, A lovely treatise on the power of positive-sphincking. PS Added bonus; if all goes well, I'll be able to use my anus as a pencil sharpener....

I did these exercises for a day and felt a minor lift in spirit. My Goodbye Depression Breakthrough (GDB) came the next day when I put on my 3-Wolves shirt and repeated the routine. In that moment I left my body and found myself delivered to the foot of a THE double-rainbow. All of my heroes were waiting for me there, and collectively they taught me that my clenched butt was creating a vacuum that harnessed the rainbow-essence for personal use. So far I have seen its benefits in faster lane changes and negotiating discounts at Waffle House, but I'm sure there are more uses.

Constrict Your Anus 2 - "Electric Boogaloo", March 27, 2006 By portapeeps "portapeeps" I can't wait until the sequel to this book comes out - "squeeze your nipples 423 times a day to relieve headaches"...I have heard that this book was a cast-aside chapter of the New Testament. Apparently, some idiot thought that this wouldn't be prudent as Bible-material. Well, it sure is prudent to me. I've been teaching my dog to obey this book as well. In fact, I'm working on a technique to teach dogs how to constrict their anuses at your command.

• theBGB
    theBGB

Bahahahaha! Good work, rebel8, good work. :P

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I constricted my anus at every meeting at the KH, and I never felt better as a result

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit