Kids and Baths:)

by mommy 24 Replies latest social family

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Flower,

Your son is adorable!!! He looks like a pretty cheerful little fellow, how old is he? Mine, unfortunately, would absolutely KILL me if I posted bath pictures from when they were younger LOLOL but I do have some hidden away to embarrass them with when they're older

Dana

• flower
    flower

He's 2 and a half Dana. Thanks I think hes cute too

Oh I have some nice and embarrasing ones for when hes 12 too. these are tame. LOL

flower

• sadiejive
    sadiejive

Ahhhh, Mommy...he is so cute!! How old is he now?

It's definately NOT a boy thing. My son loves baths...my daughter has to be forced to take a bath. She hates them. I have to bribe her by telling her she can wear her bathing suit and swim around in it for a while...or play like it's a hot tub (yes, my 3 yr old LOVES hot tubs). So, 9 times out of 10, I have to peel off bathing suit in order to bathe my daughter.

Flower, your son is soooo adorable. What's his name?

I have some pics of my daughter (I don't have any of my son on disc) but I haven't found a site yet that I can post them on and be able to see on here.

Where are you guys putting your pics? Is it free?

Sadie

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Flower

Sadie, I have my pics at www.webphotos.com It's free and pretty easy to use. Hope that helps

Dana

• sadiejive
    sadiejive

Thanks Dana!

sadie

• sadiejive
    sadiejive

Here's my sweetie pie. She's only about 1 yr old in these pics.

Hope this works...

Sadie

• mommy
    mommy

Coolies we have more pics
    Flower,
    What a cutie pa tootie! SAve the embarrasing ones until he brings home his wife to be He may destroy them at 12 haha.

Sadie,
    Awww how sweet! Timmy was 3 in that pic maybe a bit younger he is almost 7 now. I have a few of my daughter too, I may post later. She loves baths! And I let her wear a bathing suit in too. for the times she is just there for swimming.

Gil,
    2 baths a day huh? But do you use soap? HAha Tim will get in, but I have to make sure he uses soap.

Dana,
    I know we are at the weird inspection stage now, he is so modest. What I started doing is making sure he uses soap, but then I figured out he was just wiping it on him so he would smell like soap hehe. So I sat with him a few times and made sure he was washing all the neccessary parts, after that, he has been pretty good, because I tell him I can come in at anytime and check him. As for your daughter haha too funny!

Ashi,
    You hit the nail on the head! The only time I worry is when he asks to take a bath, then I know he did something wrong, such as drawing on his legs or body, and wants to remove the evidence.

Heaven

He splashes untill everything in bathroom is soaked. Yesterday he pulled the bath towels into the bathtub with him because he was cold and wanted to warm up.
    HAHAHA that is cute! How can you get mad at that? The night this pic was taken we were in a huge hurry to go somewhere, and the last thing I wanted to do was dry out his shoes before we left. But with that grin, I had to laugh! The poem I made to go with it, matches my mood at the time it was taken.

Thanks for the pics how cute! I will be back with one of Miranda.
    wendy

• sadiejive
    sadiejive

Oh...I found one with both of them in it....

Aren't they the cutest?

Canaan (my son) just turned six and Lily (my daughter) turns 4 in May. I have to "inspect" my son when he is through bathing too. He showers sometimes but he is still kinda small...and he prefers the tub. We only resort to the shower when we are in a hurry (no toys, no fun...straight to business).

Why is it they have such a hard time getting all the shampoo out of their hair? I know my son rinses his hair over and over...and even does the under water, head dunking thing and that stuff still manages to stay in there sometimes. Sometimes I don't catch this until the next day and I wet his hair to get it to lay down (does anyone else have this bed head prob??...lol) and his hair goes all soapy. Oh well. Kids are such fun!!

sadie

• flower
    flower

sadie,

awww they are adorable. my sons name is jaden maxwell.

mommy,

you are right i'll save the embarrasing ones for when he brings home his hs sweethart. heehee

flower

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Great thread!

Our little one hates to take baths but she takes one every week if she needs it or not.
    I personally don't like to take baths or showers. I have to force myself to bathe. Just for the record though, I do bathe regularly. At least once a day. But once I get in the shower I hate to get out. What's up with that???? I even installed a larger water heater so I could spend an extra 10 minutes in the shower. Most of my showers last 25 minutes. I guess I'm just crazy.....

TimB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit