Kids and Baths:)

by mommy 24 Replies latest social family

• mommy
    mommy

Of course back then I couldn't keep him out of them. Now I can't get him in them
    wendy

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

hehehhee wendy !

• cellomould
    cellomould

I thought it was the shower that scared them away!
    'Mommy, I have soap in my eyes!!!!'

cellomould

"In other words, your God is the warden of a prison where the only prisoner is your God." Jose Saramago, The Gospel According to Jesus Christ

• mommy
    mommy

Cello,
    lol Actually a few months ago he took a shower and I went to check on him, since he is known to not wash all his 2000 parts He was completly dry! How a person can get into a shower and not get wet is truly a miracle. Is it only boys? Or are there some little girls who hate baths too?
    wendy

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

haha! wendy. i HATED baths for years. mom could never get me into one.
    my old roomie's little girl wouldn't get in a bath unless you bribed her. can't be just a 'boy thing'

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

Acually, bea and mommy, my mom tell me that I was the exact opposite. I love taking baths. My mom said that I would cry when she would try to take me out. Today, I still take two baths a day.

"I have so much love to give, but no one to give it to."

William H. Macy - "Magnolia"

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Cute pic Wendy

My son, who is 10, argues with me but takes a quick shower and manages to do a fairly decent job, altho it's been a while since I stopped inspecting him

My daughter, on the other hand, who is almost 9, screams bloody murder at the thought of taking a bath/shower....I have to practically force her in! But then, the strangest thing happens....I can't get her out!!! KIDS!!!!!!! Go figure.

Dana

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I remember just hating it because it was wasting the time of playing, sleeping, eating or complaining time. I don't remember it having anything to do with cleanliness.

ashi

• Solace
    Solace

He is such a cutey pie!
    Look at those cheeks!
    I'll bet you dont spoil him at all.
    Reminds me of my little devil,
    who by the way, is up past his bedtime.
    He splashes untill everything in bathroom is soaked. Yesterday he pulled the bath towels into the bathtub with him because he was cold and wanted to warm up.
    Ya'Gotta love em'.

• flower
    flower

I love tubby pictures! Hes so cute.

Ok heres mine......hope it works

three times a charm? i hope.

flower

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit