Did You Believe The Demons Might Contact You?

by minimus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

If you think about it, the demunz contact these people much more than their god does! One could ask them, if the demunz are so good at making themselves known, why can't Jehovah? BOO!

NC

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

TERRIFIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Wuz huggs charlie , 'cause I miss him dearly (((((( )))))))

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Hello And thanks

Love the hugs....

I became a Vampire...... I'm only up at night. LOL

3 am start everyday......

• James Brown
    James Brown

I used to think if I could prove their were demons, I would have something.

I wasn't crazy about them contacting me but was intereseted in hearing about them contacting someone else.

If you could prove their were demons, you could argue there was God, You could argue that the Jehovahs witnesses

were right about something.

• clearpoison
    clearpoison

They actually did

CP

• designs
    designs

Just turn on the lights works every time.....very afraid of Edison for some reason.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I didn't believe that the demons were going to be that blatant--rather, I thought they were manipulating my environment to make it more difficult. The witlesses told me that the demons might try and possess me, however, for things like discussing them.

How wrong even that was. Turns out that the ANGELS were manipulating my environment (and still are) to make life more difficult, and trying to blame the demons. As for being worried about demon possession, I never got anywhere while I was in college with numerology, a book on witchcraft, or before with self-hypnosis, the Ouija board, or anything else. So, I was not really that worried about demons attacking me even when the witlesses were threatening that.

Shame on the witlesses for blaspheming the demons, who turned out to be more friends than enemies, and for lying about the degree of the supposed "danger(??)". And shame and guilt on the filthy angels for making my life so much more miserable.

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

When I got some second hand furniture form the Salvation Army who are known for including demunz with all their furniture I waited for something to happen.

I waited and waited but nothing. The furniture has since been replaced but I was really scared the whole time I had it.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    When I got some second hand furniture form the Salvation Army who are known for including demunz with all their furniture I waited for something to happen.

I think they should provide a certificate of authenticity, confirming that the item has at least one demon. I'd be pretty disappointed to find out I was missing out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit