The tanning mom

by Frozenout 40 Replies latest jw friends

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

She doesn't even look real! She definitely has an obsession with tanning. When I lived in Ft. Lauderdale, I would see a lot of retirees who were big into tanning. Some of the extreme ones had skin that looked like wrinkled leather, yet they would still either be at the beach or a tanning salon every chance they got. I'm surprised that some of them hadn't collapsed into a pile of dust! The saddest part was that they really thought that they looked good that way.

• JWOP
    JWOP

The woman is a walking melanoma.

But I do believe the mother -- I don't think the girl went into the tanning booth. I don't think any tanning business would risk the legal ramification of allowing such a thing.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

addicted to tanning WOWO!

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

She will regret it when in a couple years the Dr tells her she has skin cancer..

I thought she resembled a toasted marshmellow..

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

she has a death wish, that's fer sure.

Reminds me of a girl I knew in high school. pretty, nice body. She didn't like looking pale. She was very light skinned. I dated her until she turned orange. She found some cover up called indian earth, and she would paint herself with it. I got tired of getting asked how oringina was doing. "Orange u glad you date her?"So we broke up. I convinced her at one point to go without it, which she did, but as soon as we broke up she started caking it on thicker than ever.

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Tisk tisk don't be so quick to judge, maybe she has a lifelong dream of a mother daughter circus freak act.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I recall Indian Earth. Did it come in a clay pot with ribbing and have a pouf with it? Some of my friends used it as blusher. I could only afford one blusher so I went with a more classical look. Also, I am so fair it would not look good. I wondered what happened to the company.

Does anyone know the age of tanning mom? She looks in her sixties for certain. The New Jersey shore look was the rage in NJ growing up. Now even in Jersey you see few people walking around in that condition.

Does tanning make you high?

If I recall, the tanned looked sort of went out of vogue when the Beatles ushered in British goods. Twiggy and other models, such as Jean Shrimpton, were very fair. I used to sit on the beach slathered with cocoa butter.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

She's 42.

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

Sad. :( Poor kid, too.

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

She looks awful, but I think she thinks she looks good. I knew a mother and daughter that were tanaholics. The young girl was about 25 and looked 40. both of them had skin like leather but they thought the were beautiful. As someone said, this woman will be sorry when she gets cancer!! Dumb Dumb!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit