Jehovah's Witnesses Diapers and Dentures

by Refriedtruth 19 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

GROWING OLD IN THE WATCHTOWER'S "SPIRITUAL PARADISE" REALLY SUCKS!

This is 2012 and I am a younger 'baby boomer' born 1957 so I am 55 years old.... in another 20 or 30 years tops I have this destiny along with EVERY HUMAN BEING including MILLIONS of devout Jehovah's Witnesses.

There is NO Watchtower 'new system paradise' you will grow old and die.If there really is an apocalyptic event of Armageddon Jesus Christ advent,it only means that the Watchtower organization will be swept away along with all other false religion.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Why this is so devastating to apocalyptic groups is because they are in denial.When I exited 1992 that year 99.9% of my local congregation would have 'stoned' me as an apostate for hinting that this ole system would still be going in 2012 and that the Watchtower would be MOVING out of Brooklyn.

NO ONE in my hall had any retirement plans in place or health-care for their old age or even leaving any inheritance to their Children.My Jehovah's Witnesses grandparents left it all to the society.

Soooooo, I left in 1992 20 years ago and I know my JW self-employed 'handyman' brother has NO pension or social security.I DO only because I was in a worldly satanic labor union that FORCED me to pay into an annuity/pension plan which has been my life saver.

WTF what are the JW doing thinking right now?

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

Refriedtruth " WTF what are the JW doing thinking right now?"

Preparing for an old age in poverty, which they will endure since "the system can't last much longer" .

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

MORE to the end times saga is the disproportionate number of trophy wives among the elder elite who will be changing daddy's diapers.

Nearly half of the elders in my circuit had wives who were young enough to be their daughters,these babes imagined that Jehovah was gonna make them young again any day in the new system.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

When I exited 1992 that year 99.9% of my local congregation would have 'stoned' me as an apostate for hinting that this ole system would still be going in 2012

A similar thought has crossed my mind. If I could go back in time and tell the "1987 me" that we're all here alive and well in THE SAME EXACT "SYSTEM OF THINGS" ( can't stand even hearing that term anymore) I would have thought it was a satanic vision.

If I told the assholes who hounded me to pioneer instead of college that "this system" would be around in 2014, the would have most definitely called me an apostate. No one EVER thought it would last past 2000.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

They won't keep their kids! Jehovah's Witnesses have the HIGHEST turnover rate (called masked churn) and loss of their young ones than any religion.The Amish do better.

Every generation is the same cycle or re-cycle babies born "will never start first grade" Children that then start first grade "will never get old enough to be difficult teenagers".......

I can remember 25 years ago,like yesterday me leading the group in service and commenting "how blessed we are that we don't have to worry about long term health care including dental care because the 'new system' will deliver us from the pangs of old age.This is Homicide CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE on the part of the Watchtower cult for misleading their followers.

I am now paying for my lack of JW vigorous dental care and am fortunate I still can salvage my teeth at great expense.The wicked Watchtower will say I and others (the 'others' were every Jehovah's Witness that I knew) went 'ahead of Jehovah's organization' and were 'presumptuous.

What a wicked cult other religions don't scam their sheep on the grand scale of the Watchtower.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Back in 92 I was offered a partnership with the company I worked with. You should have heard the outrage that I even considered it. "THe system cannot go on for another 5 years". That's all I heard. I took the partnership. Then in success I became known as brother materialistic, even though I was very generous and employed about 25 'dubs

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

I remember, growing up, there was an attitude of growing old's for losers; well looks like we're ALL losers, and that includes the dubs.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

1975 ADMISSION of GUILT

Watchtower cult half hearted *apology* for 1975 end of the world prediction that unsettled and disrupted million followers

http://www.caic.org.au/jws/predictions/apology.htm

So this is PROOF that they made the 1975 for profit prophecy if they then had to apologize. Those Jehovah's Witnesses who deny 1975 fiasco are liars,the Bible say's in John that all liars are in kinship with devil.

Think before you blaspheme

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

(Excuse me,I would have added this to my last post but 30 min window expired)

Jehovah's Witnesses founder Charles Russel occult (aka demonized) pagan pyramid adorned with Templar cross grave-site monument.

WTF? Is there anything out there that could be more freaking scary?

Charles taze Russel grave monument

HEY! The first time in my life 1999 that I logged on to a PC at the Boston Copley Library and googled Jehovah's Witnesses I found this in 30 mins.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit