Jehovah's Witnesses Diapers and Dentures

by Refriedtruth 19 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

I'm not a gambling man, but if I was, I'd bet every person in this picture is passed away.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Hahah. Just stumbled on this. I WON THE BET!

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

Wow! That watchtower magazine was an eye opener. I was too young to remember that picture back in 84. The last person to die in that image was Sophie Yuchniewicz, which was in 2008. They revised the generation teaching in 1995, correct?

Now we just wait for December 21, 2012 to see if the Mayans got it right. That's when the Mayan war god named Bolon Yokte' comes down from heaven to bring strife to the world.

• Refriedtruth
  • Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

A JW lives on my street (knows I am apostate) and backing up 5 years ago he was out mowing his lawn and hand shoveling snow.

NOW 5 years later adult onset type two diabetes has ravaged him partly due to failing to vigorously manage his blood sugar believing in the delusion the 'New System' is gonna deliver him from evil.

He is near death in a wheelchair.

Too bad indeed.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

How many wasted years of their life, put off saving for retirement, travel, enjoyable pursuits, hobbies, family get togethers, holidays, etc, all because they believed they would never grow old or die in this system of things? How many shunned family and friends because of these lies and false predictions? How many stayed even after they realized the Watchtower was wrong, because it was too late to start over? How many died alone, because they shunned their ex JW family, and their congregations quickly forgot them when they became ill? My parents were of this generation, my dad was born in 1913, my mom in 1923. They bolth thought they would never grow old or die in this system, they believed it absolutely, made many decisions, passed up opportunities, all because of the manipulations of the WTBTS. There is only one word for what was done to them, evil.

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

God Bless America.

• Bella15
    Bella15

Okay... that generation is all WHITE people ...oh Lord ... LOL!

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

(Ditto post Missing Image)

MORE to the end times saga is the disproportionate number of trophy wives among the elder elite who will be changing daddy's diapers.

Nearly half of the elders in my circuit had wives who were young enough to be their daughters,these babes imagined that Jehovah was gonna make them young again any day in the new system

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

So the last one died in 2008! No wonder they had to rush out the 'overlapping generation' excuse soon after!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit