Good news, finally regarding my ex-elder-pedophile-father-in-law...

by misguided 29 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• misguided
    misguided

Alrighty, then.

Canada is an awesome country. There is no statute of limitation on child sexual abuse for a good reason. At least most moral people would think so.

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

NOLAW,

You surely cannot be serious!

What would you do, then:

- let this abomination roam free, so that he can go on preying defenseless children?

He is up on 24 charges - and these are only the ones they know about. How many other such crimes has he committed?. And more importantly, how many more would he commit if allowed to go free, as you are suggesting?

What sort of a s*&t country would take no action against such a hazard to the community? When he gets locked up, I hope that they throw the bloody key away!

Bill.

• Celestial
    Celestial

Failing to report child abuse is a crime.

http://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/pi/fv-vf/facts-info/child-enf.pdf

Since the 1960s, significant steps have been taken to address child abuse in Canada including, for example:

• the introduction of mandatory reporting laws
    • the creation of child abuse registries
    • changes to the Criminal Code and the Canada Evidence Act (see Reforming the law and enhancing its implementation);
    • the extension of time limits for laying charges in child sexual abuse cases, and
    • the establishment of child protection agencies run by First Nations.

“WTS cover-up” is a blanket statement. You need to narrow down the perimeter to what individuals were actively involved in a coverup.

Without something tangible, it leaves those who want to know the truth of the matter in doubt. Nobody is above the justice system.

http://www.faithtrustinstitute.org/blog/marie-fortune/81

Pastors Daniel and Laura McCluskey from the Church on the Word in Phoenix have been arrested. The pastors were both arrested Tuesday and booked on one count each of failure to report sexual abuse.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "Nobody should go to prison 20 years after any crime he has commited. ...." NOLAW, page 1

Even for murder???

How about terrorism???

How about arson????

The problem with pedophiles, NOLAW, is that they almost ALWAYS KEEP ON OFFENDING. So, this perv may have been CAUGHT for a crime he committed 20 years ago, but rest assured, he has probably been molesting children for the ENTIRE 20 years - he just hasn't been caught - or charged - for those molestations, yet...

Also, I'm wondering...

What the heck were YOU up to, 20 years ago, to be so touchy on the subject, hmmmmm?????

• straightshooter
  • talesin
    talesin

PM me if there are facts you want released to the press. I would be happy to write up a letter and send it to the city desk of any newspaper you want, as well as the Fifth Estate and W5. I'm on the east coast, far away from ontario.

t

NOLAW, in an anarchist society, the mob would have taken care of him LONG AGO. I do not believe in prisons, either, but will tell you this CHILD MOLESTERS OFFEND UNTIL THE DAY THEY DIE.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

Yes, he became an elder after he had had a baby with his daughter.

Unbelievable!

When will those pecker-heads at Watchtower learn? When? Good god-a-mighty!!!

Marvin Shilmer

http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com

• NOLAW
    NOLAW
    He is up on 24 charges - and these are only the ones they know about. How many other such crimes has he committed?. And more importantly, how many more would he commit if allowed to go free, as you are suggesting?

ARE you SERIOUS? You want to imprison a person because you think that he may commit a crime?

Is there evidence that he commited something wrong recently?

---

Even for murder???

Even for anything!

How about terrorism???

Define terrorism.

USA terrorizes the whole world, caused a genocide in Vietnam (killed over 1.000.000 innocent civilians there-including children-and who knows how many were molested) and nobody was ever punished!!!

How about arson????

Oh! I love the flames!

The problem with pedophiles, NOLAW, is that they almost ALWAYS KEEP ON OFFENDING. So, this perv may have been CAUGHT for a crime he committed 20 years ago, but rest assured, he has probably been molesting children for the ENTIRE 20 years - he just hasn't been caught - or charged - for those molestations, yet...

You have a point here but still you need proof. As you stated: almost. Almost does not equal to always. So if there is evidence let him rotten in prison.

Also, I'm wondering...
    What the heck were YOU up to, 20 years ago, to be so touchy on the subject, hmmmmm?????

Maybe ... Molesting Dragons doggy style?

NOLAW

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

NOLAW,

If I was given to sarcasm, I would most likely begin by saying "Good on ya, old son! The rights of the bad b#%!&*d always come ahead of those of those of innocent children."

However, sarcasm has never been my scene - and I don't intend to begin now!

Instead, I will remind you that it is a sad fact that pedophiles are almost entirely incurable, and the only place where they are safe is in a prison cell. So what if the crimes he got caughtdoing (but only the ones he got caught doing)appened 35 years ago. Being a pedophile, do you reckon he stopped offending then - and wouldn't offend again, given the opportunity? Or is it only a crime if you get caught, perhaps? (You know, Commandment No.11 - "Thou shalt not get caught.")

No, it is much more than just suspicion ; going by the typical record of such low-lifes as him, it is almost a certainty. The public has the right to be protected from such predators as this creature.

Bill.

PS: Let you bleeding-heart liberals scream bloody blue murder if you must - in answer to your question, I couldl not be more serious!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

35 years after it was known he abused his daughter he was arrested. This guy is a pedophile and a rapist. You think he STOPPED 35 years ago? For all you know he was arrested for hurting a little girl last month or last week!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit