I can't believe I used to do this 3 times a week!

by serenitynow! 22 Replies latest jw friends

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Seriously, I am trying to get my crap together to go to a 3:30 meeting today to at the very least tape the Wt discussion. You wanna talk about dragging your feet. I can't believe I went to meetings for 30 years without going crazy! I'm dreading going. I'd rather go right back to sleep.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

tell me about it

• Think About It
    Think About It

I always love your JW rants. Have fun with it and can't wait to hear your report.

Think About It

• cedars
    cedars

Haha serenitynow!, I know what you mean. Sometimes I wonder how the hell I managed all those meetings. When I was pioneering/eldering I used to wake up EVERY SINGLE DAY and put a shirt and tie on. It was needed both for work, and for ministry/meetings. Now I look back and realize how bizarre/unnatural that was. These days I work from home and I only need to think about suits/ties for memorials and funerals. I wake up in the morning and put on whatever I bloody-well like - which is how it should be. It's crazy, crazy stuff.

That said, kudoz to you for going as an undercover operative. I hope you manage to get a quality recording!

Cedars

• cantleave
    cantleave

Appreciate you sacrifice serenity!!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

thanks for taking one for the team

• Think About It
    Think About It

Tell them we "miss them".

Think About It

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

oh and that they look old

• White Dove
    White Dove

These comments are so funny!

Thanks for taking one for the team, as said above.

Looking forward to your report...and another rant

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

of course anyone who involves themselves in such a mind numbing meeting may never come back. The WT ate her brain

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit