What are your new year's resolutions?

by rebel8 29 Replies latest jw friends

• AndDontCallMeShirley
  • adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge

Main focus is career change.  I will apply to three universities in January.  I hope I get accepted into the accelerated program. 

Lose around 40lbs

Spend time with my daugher

Learn Spanish

• OneDayillBeFree
    OneDayillBeFree

To finally complete my fade!

OneDayillBeFree

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    My New Year resolution is to: Never to make a New Years resolution.
  • rebel8
    rebel8

Congrats, tableforone!

I'll be writing a DA letter on a Christmas card to the BOE.

It would be kinda awesome if you made the card out of that pic when they celebrated xmas at bethel.

Anyways...mine--better work/life balance, get closer to some friends, remodel my house, yoga every day.

• ssn587
    ssn587
    Try to regain my health, have spinal infection and go to hospital daily for infusion of medication. Four more weeks to go, have already done four weeks, it has to be done 7 days a week for 8 weeks altogether,. Then will have an MRI to see if any infection remains. If get the all clear, will fly to the Philippines to be with wife and son.
  • exwhyzee
    exwhyzee
    Attend the funerals of people I know  who died trying to live up to their New Years fitness resolutions.
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit

I want to make every count by trying to practice living in the moment. This is something I've never been able to achieve.

• paladin1
    paladin1

I want to stop attending all meetings as of today.  Easily said but difficult to do as some family members are still happy with the WT$. 

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

It was a very difficult year for me and my family so I am glad it's over. I have been doing lot of thinking about what I want to do in my life, so I have come up with a plan to get me where I want to be. It's going to be hard, but I really think I can do it. 

Start doing yoga. 

Get my business going again. 

Get off of all prescription medications

Practice mindfulness, meditate more. 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit