1914 - 2014 ,,,when the ( truth about the truth ) will be seen by all.

by witchtowerwitch 51 Replies latest jw experiences

• sspo
    sspo

There will not be a mass exodus in 2014 like it happened in 1975.

Too many witnesses, especially the older one, have no place to go, not willing to give up the "hope" and of course

family and friends. Down deep i feel that the majority realize that the 1914 doctrine has been a scam.

Young ones will continue to leave and money will dry up and that will be the downfall of the watchtower.

• heathen
    heathen

they have the perfect expl . it all happened invisibly . we now have an invisible generation . makes perfect sense when you think about it . invisiblility does not require proof of any kind . So I could say that jesus ,john and peter started a vaudville show in heaven with rave reviews . 3 stooges revival . but guess what? we can't see it because it's invisible ......

• MommieTiger
  • MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Things will go on business-as-usual for the foreseeable future. If the overlapping generation thing didn't get people, how will the 2014 crap?

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

I am afraid it will be a non-event. Some will leave but not enough to notice.

• witchtowerwitch
    witchtowerwitch

I don't think so Momma-Tossed-Me ok!I think that many will really start to ponder over this year 2014 a lot , and think damn it's been 114 years since the age of understanding and nothings happened yet,and i believe that many will start to leave the halls around the world!You can not argue truth people,a generation is less than 40 years,so 100 years have passed since 1914 and this is about 2 and 1/2 generations people,and many will experience serious doubts about their idol leaders in NYC!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

SSPO said it right. These people have nothing to go to. They alienated every non JW friend or relative. where would they go?

• cedars
    cedars

As with this guy, whatever the GB will come up with the rank and file ALREADY agrees with...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFELLK8htKM

Cedars

• witchtowerwitch
    witchtowerwitch

I think that many of you that have left there like myself,could forget how hard it is to MARCH TO THE BEAT OF THE OLD DRUMS in there!Many are brainwashed yes,but getting very tired now,very tired indeed.As time marches on,things happen to come to the surface.Don't forget that this cult is like no other okay,in that every prophecy rests on the foundation block of 1914,remove it and all of the JW teachings fall apart,and this is why the W.B.T.S. is desparately trying to erase the 1914 date,but they can not okay!When someone tells lies,then they have to tell a lot more lies to keep covering up the old ones,sooner or later the liar makes a mistake and the math. doesn't add up and the truth comes out!You can only fool some of the people some of the time ,but not all of the people all of the time!In the last few years now,their has been a steady decline in activity in all of the 72 developed industrial nations around the world,especially Scandinavia,Japan,Canada,UK,and the USA.That expanded generation is bothering the minds of all of them,because it's like having ringing in your ears that never stops,it's always there to keep bothering you,and you really get tired of it.Don't forget that these followers have to maintain a high pressure time managment schedule,getting dressed up 4 to 5 times a week,running to assemblies,building new halls for the society to sell and make billions from,writing talks,cleaning the halls,going out in field service many hours a month,driving their cars and using very expensive gasoline,only to see no one coming in to get baptized,non stop stresses and excessive pressures folks.I am happy to be the hell out of all of that shit okay!This cult is full of massive lies,and so now the mass throng will clearly see the Emperors New Clothes,,,,,,,,hehehe ,,,lol,,,well good luck to them all in there okay?I guess only time will tell right?

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

The Titanic was (seemingly) unsinkable, most of us have looked at the demise of the WT/JW scam religion on the basis of what has happened to other groups and what we know about being mind controlled etc and said that nothing dramatic will happen or could happen that would cause the cult to suddenly implode or explode, I care not which.

But nothing dramatic was supposed to happen to the Titanic.

The WT is worse than the look-outs on that fatefull voyage,they seem not to look forward at all, they may just hit their very own iceburg, I do hope so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit