1914 - 2014 ,,,when the ( truth about the truth ) will be seen by all.

by witchtowerwitch 51 Replies latest jw experiences

• designs
    designs

COs and DOs are being trained now to make light of 1975, like it was a non event or something insignificant- remember when we goofed on 75 ha ha.

2014 will be the same. The GB and PR machine has been thinking about this for a long time.

• JRK
    JRK

They will just "overlap" all over again.

And most JW's will eat that turd, and think it is Godiva chocolate.

Praise Jehovah and the Governing Body for new light!

JK

• witchtowerwitch
    witchtowerwitch

Not so fast my fine feathered friends,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this new crop of young no shit takers surfing the net on non jw sites every day,will cause all of them to leave there halls.But more importantly is the fact that as others have said on here,no one wants to take a position of responsibility any more,so only the retarted zombies will gladly grab a power rush in the land of OZ/elders!And these stupid new super fine apostles will screw shit up in there,causing multiple law suits,and as in the past HQ., will not bail out local elders for their screw ups,so people will sue the local congregations out of existance!Just think folks,money is real tight in there right now,just wait until millions fall away,and their contributions along with them,causing a monumental monetary crisis of biblical proportions!I am happy to be off of the Titanic ship at this time!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

And most JW's will eat that turd, and think it is Godiva chocolate.

That was frickin' hilarious

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I do agree that the next generation is very computer savy. No more of these fake quotes to support their views. The original document is just a few clicks away. I've said it before, the avg age of a 'dub is going up and will continue to do so as the younger ones decide not to get dipped. I just don't see it in the form of a max exodus

• witchtowerwitch
    witchtowerwitch

Their is more unrest in their than most think!You'll see my friend!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I won't hold my breath

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Don't you think they are already warping and twisting a reply to why the end has not come yet? They are going to do their damnedest to make sure this blows over without a ripple; but what does actually happen is anyone's guess.

I agree that the internet and research savvy up and comers will not take it at face value and we'll see a major drop off of young one's as the years go by (and by, and by, and by, and by).

Teheheh JRK, I think of it like this: you can only serve a shight sammich for so long before someone says, "hey this is a shight sammich, why the hell am I eating a shight sammich?", while others will gobble it down like thanksgiving dinner and keep going back for seconds.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

I always thought when I was in.........

the closer I got to the 100yr Moment.............

the less I believed...........

I said ........ If I'm alive in 2014 (wow here it is...so close) I'M OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• witchtowerwitch
    witchtowerwitch

Hey Charlie,,,,don't wait another 1 and 1/2 years to drop out,do it right now,and don't waist anymore of your precious time !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit